Aliya who went to the kitchen to put her cup came back and saw cabir leaving.

Ny: arre beta tum yahi thehar jaa na aaj! Waise bhi bohot raat hogayi hai!!
C: arre nahi aunty main chala jaonga!
Ny: main kuch nahi sunne wali!! Arre itne lambe safar se aaye ho aur main aapne damaad ko iss tara jaane dun? Kahin nahi jaa rahe!!
M: haan cabir tu yahi ruk jaa!
C: okay agar aap log itna insist karein hai to!!

Cabir and manik went to their car to get cabir's stuff while aliya moved to the guestroom to fix the bed as there was no bed sheet over there.

She went to wardrobe and took out the the bed sheet. She was done making the bed and was about to leave when she bumped in to cabir. Her hands landed on him chest.

He held her by the waist and brought her closer. Their bodies were sticking together and their faces were inches away. Aliya's heart started to beat faster.

But why? She didn't love him? She loved her so called boyfriend or did she? What was this new feeling arousing in her? Did she start falling for him?

He cupped her face in his hands and brought his lips closer to hers. Aliya closed her eyes and held on to his shirt tightly.

He was slowly moving towards her. There lips brushed together and just when he was about to capture them, aliya heard Nyeonika calling her. They broke apart and aliya ran outside while cabir ran his hand threw his hair.

C: shit! Why can't i control my feelings? She needs time and im forcing her!!

IN MANAN'S ROOM

Manik had went to change and nandini was unpacking his bags. She took his clean cloths and went to the changing room to hang them in the wardrobe.

She took out his dirty cloths and was to towards the changing room to out them in the laundry basket when she bumped into manik who just came out of the shower. Only a white towel was around his waist. She was about to fall when he held her.

Nandini shivered as his grip around her waist got tighter and he pulled her closer

Nandini shivered as his grip around her waist got tighter and he pulled her closer. Nandini closed her eyes as wet drops of water fell on her.