Chapter 1- At the club

Charli p.o.v.

"Hurry up will you I wanna get drunk" Lucas yelled at me from the front door.

"Why do I have to go with you. Why can't yous go without me?" I whined as I slowly went down the stairs.

As soon as I was at the bottom I looked up to see a shocked Lucas staring at me.

"Go change now" Lucas said to me in his protective voice as he finally got out of his shocked state.

"But I think it's cute"

"Now"

"Bu-" I was cut off by a honking horn.

"Hurry up you two" we heard Addi yell.

"Quickly" I said to Lucas as I dragged him out the door towards the car where Addi and Liv were getting inpatient.

"Finally" Liv sighed dramatically as we got in the car.

At the club

"Come on let's dance" Addi and Liv dragged me away from Lucas and to the dance floor.

We'd been here an hour already and I was bored and tired from all the dancing.
I giggled to myself as I watched Addi and Liv dance drunkly with each other but they were gone from my sight as a man walked in front of me.

"You have a cute giggle cutie. How about a dance". He said flirtishly to me as he checked me out.

"Umm.... no thank you" I quickly said to him quickly feeling uncomfortable with him eye f*cking  me.
His face quickly morphed into anger.

"Oh" he paused" so you think your too good for me, huh bitch?" he was extremely angry at me and grabbed my wrist painfully.

"I would let go of her if I were you" Lucas said next to us as he glared at the hand that had my wrist in a tight grip then turned to the man with pure rage in his eyes.

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it?" the man said smugly as he tried to drag me closer to him but I was quickly dragged into Lucas' direction as Lucas put me behind him.

"I f*cking warned you prick" Lucas yelled at him as he grabbed the guys collar and punched him in the face.

"LUCAS PLEASE STOP." I yelled to Lucas as I tried to drag him off the bruised and bloody man knock unconscious by Lucas.
I started to cry as the security guards got closer.
Lucas quickly turn his rage fill face to me and it softened as he saw my tears.
He got off the man and dragged me to Liv and Addi than dragged us alk to the car and speed off to home.

Their share house☝