Chapter 4:

The first time Jimin texted Jungkook, was the day after they met again. He wanted to wait and see if maybe he had always missed him on the usual bus and Jungkook was late that say as well, but he found that Jungkook wasn't anywhere in the bus. He had contemplated all of his homeroom period if he should text Jungkook to ask about it. But he figured it would be too weird to say it, because it would be like telling Jungkook that he wanted to see him again- which he wasn't exactly a lie. After some prodding from Taehyung, Jimin had sent Jungkook a simple text saying hello.

Jungkook hadn't replied by the time his break was over and he had to return to class, but he figured that Jungkook was still in class. He knew Jungkook was a college student and had to be really busy so he brushed it off and headed off to his next class, secretly hoping an answer would come by lunch. Jimin was in the middle of his boring math class, one class before lunch, when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He was tempted to take out his phone to check who it was, he wanted to see if it was Jungkook or not. Taking a look towards the teacher at the front of the room, he quickly took his phone out and unlocked the screen.

Jungkookie~: Sorry, I just got out of my lecture. But hey :) What's up?

It really was Jungkook that had replied to his text and he couldn't help the grin that spread on his face now. He had changed the name Jungkook had set to a nickname he came up with, but of course he wasn't going to tell Jungkook this. They weren't exactly best friends- yet. Glancing up at the teacher to make sure he wasn't paying attention to him, he quickly typed his response. He pretended to be taking diligent notes so that his teacher wouldn't notice.

Jimin: So you're on break right now? And nothing really, I just figured that your number shouldn't be just sitting there... plus this is a great chance to get to know each other better don't you think? (❁´▽'❁)*✲゚*

He got a quick response and carefully checked up on the teacher, who was still extremely oblivious to Jimin texting in class.

Jungkookie~: Yea I'm gonna have lunch right now.

Jungkookie~: But you're right

Jungkookie~: What do you want to know then? To get to know me? (๑꒪▿꒪)*

Jimin bit back a laugh at Jungkook's emoticon and searched his mind for a question to ask. He settled on a simple question, quickly typing it in before going back to 'diligently' taking notes.

Jimin: When's your birthday??

It was really simple but Jimin couldn't deny that he was curious. He really wanted to know so much more but he thought that starting off simple would be better. His phone buzzed again and Jimin quickly unlocked the screen, looking at the response before going to his calender to put the date in so he wouldn't forget.

Jungkookie~: September 1st wbu

Jimin: October 13th so not that far from yours haha

Jungkookie~: Isn't it in a week then?? That's so close (○□○) What are your plans gonna be?