Chapter 11: Boxing . . . No, Wait, Treadmill // Edited Again

Angela is on the side for those if you on a computer and above for those of you on your phone/tablet/etc

Alisha's P.O.V

As we enter the building next to the library, I glance around and take in my surroundings. It's an extremely large building, and the small population inside makes it look even bigger. The lobby in which we are standing in has a couch, several chairs, and a few small tables. There's a counter with computers on the opposing side. One girl sits behind a computer behind the large desk, typing something.

I walk over, the boys following me. "Hi," I say to the girl. At the sound of my voice, she snaps her attention away from the computer. She looks about my age, maybe a year or two older.

"Can I help you?" She asks rudely.

I force a smile smile. "I was wondering- if I'm going to be coming here a few times a week, could I get a, like, membership or...?" I question uncertainly, unsure how to phrase it.

She nods, one of her shaped eyebrows arching. "You can get one if you want. It's free since you're a student, but if you get a membership all the snacks and drinks are free, you have accessibility from opening hours until three hours after closing time, and if you get five or more memberships, you get a discount of the one-time fee of fifty dollars. If you only get one, it's only eleven dollars," she says.

I turn to the guys. "Do you guys all wanna get the memberships?"

Liam speaks up. "I don't think we're going to be coming here that often..."

I nod and turn back to the girl. "Just one membership, please," I ask politely.

She nods and starts typing away. "Cash or debit?"

I glance in my small handbag. "Cash, please," I decide.

She nods. "Eleven dollars."

I take out a twenty from my clutch, handing it to Angela, the name on her tag, and put the change back in it. I turn to the boys. "Ready?" I ask.

They all nod or mumble agreements, so we begin moving towards the long hallway. There are multiple doors on each side, all with signs saying what's inside on them. I catch a glimpse of the Boxing door, and start moving towards it.

"Where are you guys going first?" Harry asks, glancing in the direction of the Boxing door as well.

The boys immediately all start talking over each other and I stop myself from rolling my eyes. "Probably boxing," is the only answer I make out and I turn to Harry.

"Same," I say.

"You box?" He asks, smile on his face. I nod, laughing lightly.

I nudge his shoulder with my own. "I'll probably take you down, anyway."

Harry chuckle and looks at me again, smirking. "Yeah, right. If we go against each other, I'm gonna crush you-"

"Harry!" Liam scolds, hitting his shoulder. He's probably thinking about when I flipped him over. Never apologized for that, I mentally say to myself.

"Ow!" Harry complains, rubbing it.

I wave goodbye and walk towards the black door. "See ya later, boys."

"Wait!" Liam says. "We should make a time where we meet at a certain place," he suggests.

I shrug. "I'm probably going to be here all night, so you guys should head back without me whenever you're ready."

I continue walking to the door. Then, I pause, and look around at the doors again. "Actually... I think I'm gonna go on the treadmill," I say apologetically to Harry. He frowns but shrugs in a what-can-I-do? way.

I keep walking to the door and feel a presence beside me. "Hey, Louis," I greet.

"Hey," he replies.