Chapter 6: Nightmare // Edited Again

Alisha's P.O.V.

I step inside the already crowded house, shoving my way past people who were grinding on each other. A familiar tune is blaring, making me feel dizzy as the sound nearly deafens me. I finally make it to the kitchen where I am offered a red solo cup with God knows what in it.

I take it and gulp it down in one sip.

The male who offered me the drink looks at me with a glint in his eye, a bad one. "More?"

I look around and see even more people have gathered in the crowded kitchen, fighting for another drink. They're not going last for long, and when, they run out, I don't want to wait until some drunk gets back from a beer run.

I quickly nod and watch as he grips a random person by the collar of his shirt, and whispers something forcefully into his ear.

The stranger nods and the boy drops him, turning to look at me. "I'm Mark, by the way."

I slowly nod and look around the room, "Alisha."

The boy returns and hands the red solo cup to me, giving my barely-tipsy brain a chance to give him a good look.

He has dark curls swept off to the side with a white V-neck shirt and black skinny jeans. He has noticeable tattoos covering his arms and peaking out of the top of his loose-fitting shirt.

He also has dog tags hanging from his neck.

"U-Uh here," He stutters, practically shoving the drink into my hands as he gives me a sympathetic look.

I tip the cup back, gulping down the burning drink. I don't know if there's some drug or whatever in this, but I immediately feel dizzy and have to clutch onto the wall. My hands start shaking and I try to count my fingers before I feel vomit making its way up my throat.

Mark grabs me and starts to grind his lower region against my ass, holding me in place. I squirm to get out of his grip, but he's too strong. He wraps his hand around my thin my arm and pulls me up a flight of stairs. We stumble into a bedroom, him pinning me against the wall with my hands above my head.

He smashes his lips onto mine with such force, I feel my teeth being pushed in. Even being in my drunken state, I can taste the disgusting linger of smoke, making me want to take a drag and throw up at the same time.

I push him away from me. "Get away," I say. He takes my wrists and pulls my closer, only to toss me on the bed like a cell phone.

I start screaming and thrashing around. "Get the hell away from me!"

He covers my mouth with one hand and begins unzipping my jeans with his other one. "Shh, baby, this'll feel good," he looks up at me. "Well," he smirks, "For me, at least."

"Claire? Claire, what's going on?" A hushed voice whispers to me.

"Stop it!" I shriek.

"Claire, it's-" The voice starts.

"I know who you are, Mark! Get away! Stop it!" I cry out as he removes his own pants.

"Claire!"

My eyes fly open and I blink. "Liam?" I whisper.

"Claire, are you okay?" He has wide eyes and his lips are turned into a frown.

"Liam, please get off me." He apologizes and I sigh. "It's fine, I just have this thing about personal space."

"What happened? How'd you wake up?" I try to be gentle, but I can't help the feeling of worry in my stomach. I don't talk in my sleep. I know that for a fact.

"I got up to go to the bathroom and I got back and you looked upset so I thought you were awake and I wanted to check on you, but you were asleep, and, I guess, having a nightmare."

"Okay," I say simply.

"Claire-"

"I don't want to talk about it," I say softly, finally meeting his eyes.

He sighs and gives me a look of sympathy.

"Go back to bed, weirdo," I joke, lightly shoving his shoulder.

"Ow! Hey, that hurt!" He complains, pouting.

I chuckle nervously, "Haha! But, seriously, go back to bed. It's late," I add, looking at my watch.

He rolls his eyes and climbs down the ladder, settling back into the bottom half of our bunk.