2

[Should I continue this book?]

"Ahh! Hyung stop it!!"
"Aww look at our Jungkookie! He's scared"
"Get him!!"

"Jungkook, who was that girl you were with? Is she your girlfriend? Is she your secret sister? Is she a princess?? Don't let her take my place!! What's her name? Ohh wait I get it now, she's your fairy godmother!" Jin attacked him with questions, holding the pillow next to his head.

"No!! She's none of them!! She's....just a girl I met..." Jungkook said while blushing.

"Awww he's shy shy shy!" Taehyung said out of nowhere.
"Jungkook, you can always tell us what happened. We are always here with you." "Thank you Jimin"

"So, who is she?" The curious Yoongi asked.

"Well, when we were playing Scarecrow, I couldn't find a place to hide, so I wandered off leaving everyone behind." Jungkook explained.

"And?"

"And..." Jungkook paused for a moment before he could continue.

"IsawahousemadeoutofchocolatesobeingthenosypersonIwasIknockedonthedoorandImetherandIdontevenknowwhyitsmadeoutofchocolatehahaha"

"Hey Jungkook, slow dow-"

*knock knock knock knock knock*

"Who's knocking on the door?" Namjoon questioned himself, opening the door.

"Hi! Did anyone order pizza?" The unknown girl asked.

"No, we are in the middle of something right now, so could you please get ou-" Namjoon was about to slam the door into her face until Yoongi stopped him.

"Sorry about that, here you go." He payed the woman as he took the boxes full of pizza.

"Really?" Namjoon facepalmed.

"What?? I was hungry..." Yoongi said.

"Alright, carry on!" said Hoseok.

"I just saw a house made out of chocolate..and it made me hungry so I decided to take a close look at it...then I knocked on the door and I met her" Jungkook explained, directly pointing her out.

"You didn't tell us her name yet, what is it?"

"Her name is Lee Chaeyoung" Jungkook said.

"Ohhh like as in Lee Chaeyoung?"
"What? No! As in, a person. Called Lee Chaeyoung." Jungkook responded back to Hoseok.
"Oh.."

The atmosphere around them suddenly turned awkward as no one was talking.

*ding dong*

"I'll go get it!" Jimin said, running up to the door.

"Uhm, hi! Does Jeon...Jeongguk live here?" An unfamiliar voice said.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked the unknown woman infront of him. "Yeah." She replied.

"Hold on, I'll go get him."
"Hey! Jungkook! Someone wants to talk to you down here!"

"Coming!!"

"Good luck."Jimin walked past him, while grinning.

"Uhm..hello?" Jungkook looked at the girl who was looking down.

"Kookie..do you remember me?" She lifted her head up.

I paused for a moment to look at her face up close.

"Mihyun?"

A/N: Right so I know this chapter is really short since it only has 413 words but I just wanted to update quick just to let you know that I'm still alive!! Sorry I have just been busy and I also have been voting for BTS alot. But don't worry about me! I'm fine! Keep voting guys!! We could try make it to 100M+ votes!

btw we have the best fandom ever :)