Aaron Burr X Reader

F/n = First Name
L/n = Last name
E/c = Eye Color
H/c = Hair color
F/c = Favorite color
Enjoy!
Our time!
-------------------------------

"Aaron, please, just get in the car." You begged your husband.
He shook his head.
"Do you want me to die?" He questioned. You laughed.
"You've met him before."
"I know. I just wished to ever meet him again." You laughed.
"Watch it, Burr. That's my father you're talking about." You laughed even harder. He rolled his eyes.
----------------------------------
You grabbed Aaron's hand as he led you out. Your parents were hosting a fancy party, and wanted you and Aaron to attend. Once you walked in the door, you were hugged.
"F/n! Dear we are so glad to see you!" You were hugged by your mother.
"Hello mom." She smiled and turned to Aaron.
"Burr! Oh how are you doing?" She hugged him and he smiled.
"I'm doing fine ma'am thank you for asking. What about you-" he was cut off by a booming voice.
"F/n!" You heard your father cry out. You ran into his open arms, gripping on. You let go, and walked him over to Aaron.
"M-Mr. L/n." Aaron stuttered out. He nodded and held out his hand, which Aaron took.
"Mr. Burr. Treating my daughter well." He nodded.
"Yes sir."
"Good."
"Oh Mr. And Mrs. Gondolas!" Your mother said, motioning an older couple to you.
"Meet my daughter and her husband, F/n and Aaron Burr." The older couple smiled.
"We've heard so much about you two!" That's how most of the night went. You were quickly pulled away from Aaron due to seeing old time elders. After about an hour of not seeing you, Burr started to panic. He looked around the ball room, searching for you.
He saw a f/c dress and a f/c ribbon in your h/c hair.
"F/n! F/n!" He called out. He walked up behind the person he thought was you, and saw your e/c eyes. You saw him visibly sigh.
"Hey, honey, what's wrong?" You asked, pulling him to the side and rubbing his arm.
"I'm ready to get out of here." He said. You chuckled.
"Alright. Let's go."