Willowkit looked down "He's so different now, I consider him as a brother."

"That's good, the opposite of once before." Brightheart smiled, she got up "come on, let's go hunting" she smiled, willowkit smiled and followed her.

Tinypaw was crouched, he was staring at lion blaze "he's anticipating a front attack so I'm going to run to his side" tinypaw thought, he jumped in the air and landed on Lionblazes side, Lionblaze quickly turned making tinypaw fly off.

"Good job! You caught me off track, but next time I'll pay more attention!" Lionblaze winked.

Tinypaw smiled and ran at Lionblaze head on, Lionblaze was ready to hit Tinypaw when he ducked and ran to Lionblazes side, Lionblaze turned and Tinypaw hit his face just in time, he fell backwards and panted.

"Woah, you confused me there, do you need a br-" Lionblaze got cut off by Tinypaw jumping at him, he quickly blocked him. Tinypaw rolled back into a mud puddle. "Oops sorry, you just startled me, you're getting a little ambitious there. Lionblaze spoke
  Tinypaw breathed up and down, shaking the mud off of him, some staying clumped in his fur.
  "Will you be okay?" Lionblaze asked, Tinypaw nodded.

"If I got upset over a little mud what warrior would I be?" Tinypaw chuckled. Lionblaze smirked.
Tinypaw charged at Lionblaze once more.

Willowpaw crouched, she glared at the mouse and pounced, she jumped on it, not getting a clean bite to the neck Willowpaw pierced it's stomach. "Sorry!" She told her mentor.
   "It's fine, you'll get better over time, with my bad eye and my missing one I do that all the time. It's still eatable you know?" Brightheart smiled.
  Willowpaw smiled back at her mentor. She set the mouse down by her other kills "I wonder how Tinypaws doing." She thought out loud.
"Probably great, whatever Lionblaze has for him he'll be an ace at it. Now that he believes in starclan I have no doubt he'll be unstoppable, but that might be a bad thing" brightheart mewed.

"No it won't. He'd never kill anyone now. He's changed, he's still ambitious but his ambition isn't to be a murderer. It's to be a clan leader and be accepted into starclan.  He has visions of his past life that haunt him, no kit should ever have to experience visions of bloodied bodies." Willowpaw mewed.
  Brightheart smiled "don't put so much faith in someone, even the kindest and most loyal of cats could snap" brightheart meowed, remembering Tigerstar, Ashfur and even Scourge through rumors of him being a kind kittypet.

Willowpaw frowned "If he fell back into the darkness I'd pull him out!" She yowled, brightheart shook her head and smiled.

Willowpaw brought her catches back to thunderclan camp and put them in the fresh kill pile.

Tinypaw came back from training and was chuckling and laughing, talking to Lionblaze. Willowpaw ran up to him "so Tinypaw, how'd it go?" She asked.

"Exceptional" Lionblaze purred, Tinypaw looked up at his mentor and smiled then back at at Willowpaw, she walked towards him and nuzzled his shoulder
  "That's great!" She purred.
"So, how'd you do?" Tinypaw asked. Willowpaw sat Infront of him and smiled.
  "I caught five mice and one rabbit!" The silver tabby mewed, her crystal blue eyes shining.
  "That's great!" Tinypaw smiled brightly, his heart melting at his best friend's smile.

  "Hey Willowpaw" a Russian blue cat mewed cool.
   "Oh um...oh hey Ashpaw." Willowpaw mewed, her face becoming hot as she turned around."
   "I'm going on border patrol tomorrow, wanna come?" Ashpaw asked.
  "Oh sure! I gotta ask Brightheart first." She smiled
  "No need I already asked" he responded.
  Willowpaw smiled and nodded "okay then." Ashpaw smirked as he walked off.

Tinypaw dug his claws into the ground who does he think he is he thought.
   Willowpaw smiled and turned back over to Tinypaw "he's so cute! Isn't he?" She smiled.
  "Yeah, I guess." Tinypaw sighed turning his head to the ground.

   Willowpaw looked at him curiously "what's wrong?" Tinypaw looked back at her.
  "Oh, I'm just tired" he yawned.
  "Okay, let's go to bed then." Willowpaw smiled, Tinypaw nodded and walked to the apprentice den with her. Ever since they were little they'd share a bed, they could both fit in one bed because of how small they were. Willowpaw didn't find it weird because she always thought of Tinypaw as her brother and her best friend, Tinypaw found it nice because he got to cuddle with his crush every night of his life as if they were mates.

The two walked into the apprentice den, Tinypaw laid down in one bed and Willowpaw smiled and crawled next to him, she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Oh hey I didn't know you two were mates." Ashpaw furrowed his brow. Willowpaw sweated.

"Oh we're not, we're just best friends, that's all." The silver tabby spoke. Tinypaw turned his eyes away from the two.

"Oh, it's good you have a best friend like that! I wish someone loved me that much." Ashpaw smiled. Willowpaw smiled back.
   "If only he knew, am I right?" She meowed in Tinypaw's ear. Tinypaw sighed.
  "Right." He hushed.
Willowpaw set her head back on his shoulder and started snoring softly, Tinypaw closed his eyes and a nightmare set in.

Willowpaw and Ashpaw were nuzzled eachother a litter of kits by them, scourge strutted by them, Willowpaw widened her eyes "Moonstar? W-What are you doing? What's with S-Scourge's collar?" Willowpaw stuttered, Scourge smiled.

Scourge bit into Ashpaws neck, his yellow eyes widened and faded, scourge clawed into his shoulders, the kits crying and screaming "Moonstar what are you doing!?" The beautiful tabby sobbed violently. Scourge grabbed one of Willowpaws kits and ripped off its head, Willowpaw ran away her kits running away with her.

"I love the melodies of your little hopeless cries!" Scourge yelled.

Tinypaw screamed "Scourge stop! Let them be happy!"

"But this is what you want isn't it? You want her to love you?  You want her happy little family to die!" Scourge yowled "this is you doing this! WE'RE THE SAME PERSON." Scourge yowled.

Tinypaw sobbed "no we're not!"

"You want to hear the lullaby of their painful screams!" Scourge screamed.

Tinypaw woke up and tears fell from his face, he turned to Willowpaw and squirmed a bit. "Willowpaw, please wake up..." He sobbed, nudging her, she woke up
"Tinypaw? Did you have another nightmare?" Willowkit furrowed her eyebrows.
The two walked out of the den and he sobbed into her shoulder "oh it was awful" he choked "S-Scourge..he killed a Queens mate and her kits just for their sc-screams!" He sobbed violently, Willowpaw closed her eyes and nuzzled him, she wrapped her tail with his. Tinypaw cried.
  Willowpaw nuzzled him and calmly whispered in his ear. 
  "It's okay... you'd never do that, you're a good person and I love you, you're my best friend."
  Tinypaw cried harder. Willowpaw licked his shoulder and purred softly, calming him down.

"Come on, let's go cuddle." Willowkit spoke calmly, walking with the crying boy.