Hold Me

(That's a pic of me cuz ppl have been asking lol)

Garret's P.O.V

Emily shoots up from her sleeping position for probably the 3rd time this week. I know she's having bad dreams. I feel like such a shitty mate cause I can't really do anything about that.

She let's out a small sigh.

"I'm sorry for waking you" She says wearily.

"Don't apologize to me for anything. I'm really worried and I feel so bad that I can't do anything about it. If anything I should be apologizing" I say to her and she just shakes her head.

"I can't help it."

"I know you can't. you just need more time to clear your mind that's all" I say trying to calm her.

"I just feel like I might be putting you off me cause of-"

I cut her off by letting out a small growl.

"Emily nothing could ever put me off you. I may be an Alpha but I'm not heartless. Seeing you like this just makes me so sad that all I want to do is hold you until you're no longer in pain"

She smiles at my words. There's the smile that I always want to see.

"Then hold me until i'm no longer in pain." She says snuggling into me more than she already was.

"Always"

We cuddled together. No talking, just enjoying one-anothers presence.

Soon enough we both fell asleep. She didn't wake up again that night, and that made me happy. Just one step closer to healing.

As I open my eyes I am blinded by the light coming in from the windows in my room.

My mate was still sleeping in my arms. Peacefully. Today I plan on helping her heal and just be there to hold her all day.

Her body starts to stir in my arms. Her eyes slowly open.

"Morning, love"

"Morning babe" I love it when she calls me babe. It makes my wold and I both feel proud.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked generally concerned about her well being.

"I slept great after I was in your arms"

Her statement brought a smile to my face.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah can we go get food?"

I quickly mind link one of the chefs of the pack to bring us breakfast. The doctor wanted Emily on bed rest to help heal cause her muscles were still very weak.

I need to mark her soon so that she can be fully mine. She bares another mark but that has been fading since I killed my cousin. If she's not with me she will feel a lot of pain. Not as much cause she is close to me with us both being in the same place, but it will still cause her pain.

I stare at the fading mark on her neck. I sense her uneasiness but I can't help it. It still enrages my wolf that she doesn't have our mark.

I quickly kiss her mark hoping that it will go away. I know that I can over power it but I'm not sure if she's ready.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks me. before I can answer we both hear a knock on the door.

"Sir I brought your food for you and Luna" I hear the voice say muffled from the door. I walk over to open the door and grab the food before dismissing the cook. I mutter a small 'thank you' before shutting the door.

"Madame, your food" I say giving her the small plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Why thank you monsieur" Shy says laughing before eating everything quickly.

"I'm glad that you're eating. We need to get you back to your healthy weight again" I say making her smile. After eating everything we were back to cuddling.

I wanted to be close to her all day. I just got her back and she won't be leaving my side for a little while.

She places a few small pecks on my chest as she snuggles into me more.

I trail soft kisses up her neck. Feeling her shiver makes me beam with pride.

"Emily?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"I know that you might not be ready yet but I want to mark you. I promise that it wont hurt like what you went through cause I'll be the one doing it. You will feel pleasure I promise" I tell her.

"I would love it of you marked me-"

I didn't let her finish before kissing her on the lips.

Today I will finally be fully connected with my mate. Well there is still mating but she doesn't have to know about that yet but soon she will want to, I know I do.

I place kisses on her neck before hearing a small moan escape from her mouth. It was the most angelic sound I have ever heard.

I feel my canines extend and before I know it I bite down into her neck making her let a small whimper but the moan loudly in pleasure.

Now she is officially mine.

------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter probably sucks but I wanted to update!