Search party

Garret's P.O.V

I sent out over 3 search parties and asked other Alpha's to help. I told them that if anything or anyone goes through their boarders to contact me immediately.

I miss her.

I miss her so much that it hurts me both physically and mentally.

I have to find her.

I sent out over 3 search parties to look for her, hoping to find something.

I need to help. How will they be able to know what her scent is like when half my pack wasn't even introduced to her.

I sneak out of the doctors room of the pack house and instantly shift to my wolf.  have to go to the school. The surveillance cameras might have gotten something and I need all the help I need at the moment.

As I walk into the school I immediately go to the office. I hear a small squeak sound and look over to see Isabella walking up to me. I mentally groan in annoyance.

"Garret! I heard about your mate. Now we can finally be together. I've been waiting for this for what seems like forever!" She says and goes to jump onto me before I quickly move away from her.

"Shut it Isabella" I push past her and go into the office.

"Don't push me out of the way! I'm trying to talk to you!" She says before I roll my eyes and keep walking.

The woman at the front desk bows her head before speaking.

"Hello Alpha, to what do I owe the pleasure of you being here"

"I need to check the surveillance cameras if that is fine with you, I would like you to show me to were they are."

She mutters a quick 'yes sir' before taking me to a room in the back.

I instantly sit down and play the videos.

After about and hour or 2 I haven't found anything. I've watched the tapes backwards and forwards so many times hoping to find something, but I've got nothing.

My anger fumes as I storm out of the school.

I sprint towards the pack house. Running up to our room trying to find clues.

Her scent fills all of my senses. The thought of her mixed with her scent makes me finally break down. Tears fill my eyes and spill down my face as I remember small things about her, like her smile, the way she can get whatever she wants.

-Flashback- 

I was siting on our bed making sure I got my paper work done. Work was always stressful cause it was always about rouges and I hated that.

My mate was besides me scooching closer to me wanting to cuddle.

"Babe I can't cuddle right now" I say and she lets out a huff before moving over to the other side of the bed curling up into a small ball to warm herself.

I hear her mutter a small 'Fine I didn't want to cuddle anyways'

Now I feel bad cause I made my small mate sad.

I hear her let out another huff of air and I laugh to my self a bit. I put my work down.

Work can be done tomorrow, mate is better than work

I scooch over to her wrapping my big around her small body pulling her closer to me.

She lets out a small squeal before relaxing into my arms and pushing her body closer to mine. I love how the mate bind effects her.

"What happened to 'Babe I can't cuddle right now?" She asks me.

'Yeah what happened to it' My wolf asks me imitating me saying that.

"You are way better than doing work" I say.

I turn her body to face mine and plant a firm kiss onto her lips.

"I love you" She says to me, giving me the biggest ever. I'll never be tired of her saying that to me.

"I love you more"

-Flashback over-

The memory of her causes more tears to flow down my face.

A knock on the door causes me to jump. The door opens to reveal Alice and Dylan. Alice sees my tear stained face and runs up to me to give me a hug. "You'll be okay" She whispers into my ear. I don't know how I would handle my self without them. I'm so grateful for them.

"Okay. Garret I love you man but I can't handle seeing you like this dude. Get off your ass. We're going to find my best friend." Dylan says making me laugh.

"Is there any news on her."

"Yes actually."

This makes my head pop up instantly.

"Damien's group sniffed her out a few miles past the eastern boarder." H tells me making me smile.

"But How? She was marked"

"Dude, you're her mate mark by another wolf or not your scent hasn't been completely washed away yet" 

That one statement left my wolf jumping for joy.

"Now get up and let's get your mate back" Alice says.

I'll be there soon Emily.

------------------------------------------------------

I found a better person to play Garret, don't be mad.

I wanted to make a sad but cute chapter with a good ending. I hope I achieved my goal, but that's for you guys to decide.

Holy Fudge....     1.2k reads you guys are amazing.

XOXO

Emma