Crystal-Clear

"Don't you find it strange?" Gray whispered to Elfman.

"Find what strange?"
"C 'mon... You know, (Y/n)?"
"What's wrong with him?" The large tan man gave a questionable look and scratched his head.

"I think he's acting strange..." The ice mage stroked his chin, "I mean, remember when we discovered about his real identity?"

"Don't remind me... That was pretty horrible..." Elfman sighed then tensed up, "And he took it like a REAL MAN!!!"

"Shouldn't he hate us instead of... acting like a child?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, since when does he smile and laugh like Natsu?"
"I guess you gotta point there. Maybe he had a change of heart..?" He watched as the salamander began to start fights as usual.

"HEY!!!  WHERE DO YA THINK YOU'RE GOIN' PAL?!!" Natsu shouted as he threw punches towards Gray, "WHAT'S WRONG, ICE BUCKET?!"

Smiling, you sighed as you sat at the same table with Lucy and Happy.

"You know, he's really happy you're back..." Lucy managed to say, "It's been a while since he last started a fight like this one." You faced the sad celestial spirit mage, "It's been a while since I... I mean... we saw that smile he had." You couldn't find any words to say so you remained silent.

"He really likes you..." Her voice sounded like it was trembling, "I think he cares about you more than anything..."

"I'm not the only one he cares about. You're forgetting everyone in Fairy Tail." You told her calmly as you began to watch Natsu relentlessly throw punches at anyone he saw.

Lucy remained silent and tightly gripped her skirt.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YA PYRO-FREAK!!" Gray held a bazooka made of ice and aimed at the laughing salamander.

"Lemme tell Ya something, Popsicle stick." For some reason, Natsu seemed a lot more cocky than usual, let alone his happiness.
I guess he's just overwhelmed... You sighed in relief but soon found yourself in deep thought. What did Vincent do to me..?

"Well, see you guys tomorrow." You got up and headed towards the exit, trying to hide your red cheeks.  When you reached outside, you were stopped by someone.

"Wait..." You turned to face Lucy once again and arched an eyebrow, "I... I was the one who... who told-"

"No need to explain, I kinda figured someone must've said something." You slightly smiled, "But that's okay..."

"No... No It's not. He must've done some really-"

"YO (Y/N)!!" You heard Natsu yell out as he tackled you to the ground, "Where are you going?"

"I'm uhh.... I just wanted some fresh air..?" You nervously replied back, "Is there... something wrong?"

"I told you before so I'll say it again." You watched the fire dragon slayer get off of you until he stood over you, "When I find you, I'll drag you back here. And when I do, I'll make sure no one takes you from me."

"You sound like you're obsessed with me..." You slightly blushed and looked away.

"Do I?" He laughed nervously and smiled, "I guess, I hate it when you're not with me."

You somehow felt relieved when he said those words but it made your face burn even more in return, "T-That's so sweet of you to say.." You took his hand when he held it out.

Lucy watched as you both walked away, tightly clenching her fists, "I wanted to tell you how I feel...Natsu..."

---With Erza---