She found herself clumsy, stupid, annoying, narcissistic and bitchy.

Sloane had no idea how wrong she was.

Mid- way through her text, there was a knock at her bedroom door.

She spun around in her chair "Yup?"

"Dinner's ready" Her step mother Amanda told her with a warm smile.

Sloane returned the smile "Thanks, I'll be there in a second"

"Let's not make this second twenty minutes like last time, okay?"

Sloane felt her cheeks turn a different shade of pink, the shade of embarrassed, remembering when she had completely forgotten about having dinner because of Parker.

"Promise I won't"

Amanda smiled to her once again, leaving the room and closing the door behind her like the non-sadistic woman she was.

Sloane continued her text to Parker, sending it without a second thought, as she did with most of her texts to the mysterious boy.

She thought of him quite regularly.

His calming and warm voice would infiltrate her reveries every once in a while.

Who was he?

What did he look like?

She imagined him many different ways, depending on the tone of his texts that day.

She imagined him as some kind of Hollywood hunk a few times, when he'd seem to be flirting with her.

Mostly, though, she imagined him as the perfect boy - her definition of perfect being slightly askew.

He would have hair that was messy, but the kind of messy that would feel like waves between your fingertips as you ran your hands through it.

He would have eyes that could show every emotion if he tried, but bare none if he wanted.

Oh, those mysterious eyes she imagined.

He would be tall, to look down at her with a smile whenever she was being odd, and his chin would be able to rest against her head as he hugged her.

He would have a tattoo, or a few.

Ones that really meant something, and would mean something for a long time.

God, and when she texted him, she would just imagine this perfect boy texting her back with a lopsided grin at how strange she was.

The kind of boy who could understand her jokes.

The kind of boy who would be there for her.

Of course, he would be caring to her, but also still who he was.

She had always been accepting of people, and found it easy to understand that she didn't know someone and couldnt judge them until she did.

She never judged Parker's angry side, but instead found it quite amusing.

At the vibration in her hand, she checked the text back.

'delete my number'

she laughed at the common text, writing down her reply.

'but babe, you love it when I tell you that you're an angry little gremlin'

'i don't' he replied almost instantly, making her believe he already knew what she was going to say before she wrote it.