Chapter 6: Because I'm White...

Start from the beginning

Liv smirked as Delia walked in, this time without her crew, with fliers in her hand.

"Congrats on the win. But winning doesn't matter, what matters is that those animals found good homes." Delia said, clutching the papers to her chest.

I nodded, ignoring her fake innocent stunt and smiled. "You're totally right," I gestured to the papers. "And may I ask what these are?"

She looked down at the fliers and chuckled. "Oops, I almost forgot. I'm sponsoring the 49th annual Medicine Mania celebration at the Williams Dining Hall. They honor the most successful doctors, nurses, vets, etc..in the California area, and as much as I hate to admit it, you were nominated."

Liv grinned and squeezed my arm. "That's exciting!"

I smiled and Delia handed me a flier to the celebration. "Wow, thanks Delia. I didn't know you had a nice bone in your body."

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I can be nice when I want to be, see you there."

I nodded and once she left Liv and a few other employees started gossiping about how Delia's sudden niceness was weird. I ignored them and sat at the check-in desk. The day was a little slow partly because it was the middle of the week and most appointments were scheduled later on in the week. But I was thinking about one person and one person only. At seven o'clock he would walk through those doors, and we would head over to his place for a while.

Shane and I got into a little routine over the past few weeks. He would come pick me up, we'd have dinner and then I'd go over to his place and stay until I got too tired.

At seven thirty I was closing up when he walked in. "Sorry I'm late, the calls at the office would not stop."

I smiled at Shane and came up to him wrapping my arms around his torso. "It's okay, I know you're a busy man."

He grinned and intertwined his fingers with mine. "This weekend, we should go out. Just me and you."

I nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan."

After I finished closing up the clinic Shane took me over to his place and I sat on his bed flipping through my phone while he showered. When he came out he was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. I swallowed and forced myself to stare at my phone but my eyes let themselves wander. His torso was dripping with water and I could see every line of his abs, along with the well known "V" that guys have. His pecks were bold and mouth watering and his biceps flexed as he dried off his hair with a smaller towel.

He looked like he just came out of a fucking Gucci ad. This wasn't the first time I'd seen him without a shirt. The first time was at a pool party his friend Michael hosted, but this was the first time I'd seem him without a shirt or anything underneath...alone.

"Hey baby can you do me a favor?"

A favor as in, you lay here on this bed while I please your sexy body for hours?

"Yeah?"

I watched with eagerness as Shane stretched causing his amazing muscles to flex. "Could you grab me a pair of boxers in my top drawer?"

I nodded quickly, and jumped out of the bed heading to his dresser, which surprised me.

Gosh Kendall stop being so thirsty!

"Which ones?" I asked Shane as I shuffled through his drawer, feeling kind of giddy because he was letting me look at his underwear.

He shrugged. "Whichever ones you like."

I settled for a pair of gray boxers and tossed them at him. "I like those."

Once he went back in the bathroom to change I had to literally fan myself from passing out. He looked so yummy! When Shane came back out he was in nothing but boxers and a white beater. I mentally hit myself as he sat next to me on his bed and put his arms around me.

Something Brand New (BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara