Hurting

Ok I know I usually make a authors note but this may be a trigger for self harm just this part I promise that it's the only one that I know of. Thanks

So I went home after school and ran into my room and locked it I was thinking about all the things Lizzie said to me.
I'm nothing I kept thinking about everything and I didn't realize that I didn't think about the thing that broke me the most Hayden was kissing Lizzie
It made me sad I realized no one needed me I was broken in two ways my ankle was broken and so was my heart. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed one of the glass shards from my old broken mirror and I remembered that my family wasione for the weekend so I cut my wrist and then I put my bathing suit on and went to the hot tub. I slipped under water.

Hayden POV
I went out to my back yard and saw that the Leblanc's hot tub was on so I went over and went to turn it off and I saw Annie under the water and I pulled her out and carried her to her room I put a towel on her bed and laid her on it I waited for her to wake up when she woke up she had a smile on her face when she first saw me then it faded.
"Why?" I asked
"Because no one needs me anymore" she answered with tears in her eyes I got up from my chair and sat down in front of her in her bed and toke her hands in mine and said "I need you and your family needs you "
"You do but what about Lizzie?"she said softly
"She kissed me and for the record I like someone else"
She giggled" who?"
"You"
She hugged me and I hugged her back she went to her bathroom and put on her pajamas and then she laid in her bed and I tucked her in I gave her her phone and told her to text me if she needs me and if she's scared then I went home.

A/N
So Annie hurt her self but I didn't go into much detail but those Hannie moments. They were adorable.