Your nothing!

It was Saturday and I had gymnastics so I got dressed for gym and then I went to the car. At gym I was on beam and I was doing a front Ariel and my foot missed the beam and I fell off on my ankle and I sat back and I couldn't move it Coach Mary ran over and helped me to the bench, Mommy came and got me she toke me to the hospital we got an ex ray and it was broken. We went home and I went to my room.
The next day I got used and dressed.

I grabbed my crutches and slowly made my way downstairs I ate breakfast and walked to school with Caleb

I grabbed my crutches and slowly made my way downstairs I ate breakfast and walked to school with Caleb. I said bye to Caleb and then walked over to my locker I got my books out and shoved them in my bag. Then I headed over to the "Kenzannzzie" spot which is what Lizzie Kenzie and I call our meeting spot. When I got there I saw Kenzie and not Lizzie.
"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FOOT?"Kenzie asked yelling I used my crutches to go over there and show her my ankle "I fell off the beam really hard now stop screaming and where's Lizzie I thought you guys always walked together?"
"She wasn't there this morning but we could look for her"Kenzie replied I nodded. We looked all over until we went to our first hour we saw her with some kids we were walking over to her but stopped when we heard her talking about us we looked at each other and smiled but that quickly faded when we heard what she was saying...
"... Annie is only my friend because she's famous she's so annoying and snobby she thinks she's all that and don't even get me started on Mackenzie she is only famous because of her sister and she's so famous she makes me famous so I'm popular" the other kids nodded I walked to my seat and felt the tears fall down my face after 30 minutes of Lizzie acting like she did nothing wrong I raised my hand and asked to use the bathroom my teacher said yes and I grabbed my crutches and walked to the bathroom I heard the door open and I saw Lizzie.
"How could you"I snapped
She snickered and replied "Because your nothing"
I didn't reply just ran or quickly used my crutches to walk away.