Chapter 6

Kiarra P.O.V

    I can feel my body start to wake up and my head is pounding. I seriously should not have drank so much blood alcohol last night. I look over and one of my friends is next to me. As i go to take the covers off i realize i am naked. All i can think is What the fuck? I look over and sure enough Bri is completely naked next to me and all i can think of is i fucked up. Oh my god what the hell am i going to do if Tenaria finds out. I love her so much but at the same time i feel like if i didnt do it first she would have. Theres no way on earth theres a girl as perfect as her. I am so used to people fucking me over. I still feel like shit though. I slapped Bri awake and asked her why the fuck are we naked even though i already knew the answer.

"You dont remember kiarra? You pretty much attacked me and we had sex, Bri said groggily.

"Shit, You cant tell Tenaria it will kill her please dont. Let's just pretend this never happened, i said in a panic."

"But i thought you wanted me Kiarra? You said you wanted me last night, and all the flirting at school i thought for sure this meant more then that for us then just a drunken night. she said annoyed. "

"Hell no i love my girl and i would never have done anything like this on purpose, I dont want you and dont tell anyone."

"I think its too late for that some people were getting stuff on pics and video so i cant promise anything kiarra, bri said."

"Well lets just hope that tenaria never hears of this, kiarra states as she puts clothes on and gets ready for the night.

Tenaria P.O.V

I dont why i cried myself to sleep last night. I just could sense that someone was going on with Kiarra. I was hoping it was all just a nightmare. That i didnt see a girl and her doing something that i thought was special between me and her. See not everyone knows except for Davian and my parents that i can project myself spiritually so i can be with another person or check or go somewhere and still be here with my physical body. I could sense and see an image of a girl and more importantly kiarra doing some things. My heart is killing me. I just hope she will confess to me and not just hide it.  All i want is the truth. If she was drunk and it was an accident i can forgive her for once but if it was more then that .. well i dont think i could. I know Davian would never do that. He and i have been going out for a while now. He has his sweet boyfriend too and we are great friends so it doesnt bother us one bit sharing our wonderful Davian. It is funny though because Davian being a werepyre puts him at the top of the foodchain so most creatures are afraid of him. I dont though only me and that sweet muffin of a bf of his can calm him. I guess u could say we are his drug lol. Ugh my heart hurts, half of it is ruined. I hope for my sake that this was all just a bad dream. A very horrible bad no good dirty rotten dream. Please Kiarra, i hope you didnt cheat on me.

So what do you think is going to happen you think Kiarra will confess? You think Tenaria will find out if it was a dream or real? You will find out soon enough :P i am sorry its a short chapter but i wanted to give my readers something.