Chapter 8

-- Two weeks later--

Tenaria:

After these past few weeks, i see Kiarra every day looking broken as i have been. She try's to talk to me but i could not help but to run every time she did. I feel so love with Divuad and Daniel but i know i will have to face her some day. I know people do stupid things but this is something that will haunt me. I feel worthless in a sense. Yet i know deep inside i am not especially with the love of those around me. I guess it is time to face her and see what she was thinking and why would she throw a good thing away.

I approached Kiarra at school during lunch and said" Can i talk to you?"

"I have been trying to talk to you but you have been walking away every time, i know i messed up please forgive me i cant live with this guilt any longer Ari boo please?" Kiarra begged,

" I dont understand what happened I trusted you and you cheated with some slut. You kissed and fucked her. I thought i was special to you but you just go off and its everywhere, how do i forgive you? How do i forgive something so hurtful, My heart is still broke Kiarra still so broken, and i feel so worthless not even worth anything. Do you know how much that hurts?" I told her while starting to cry deeply and watching her cry as well.

"I dont expect forgiveness but i hope you do someday. I really am sorry i didnt mean for any of it to happen. I was drinking and she spiked my drink and one thing led to another i dont even remember anything and i dont even remember doing anything with her. She wanted me and i know it doesnt make it right i should not have partied but i thought i would be ok and just fun but i was wrong. I love you so much please give me another chance. I want to make you happy" Kiarra said down on her knees looking intently crying into Tenarias eyes.

"I guess i will give you one more small chance only because i cant believe that bitch did that but believe me i cant just trust you again. I dont work that way but i do still love you and belive in second chances." i told her not sure of myself but loving her just the same.

"I will do everything in my power to have your full trust and love again, i love you so much so so much, You wont regret this i promise" Kiarra said happilly and kisses Tenaria on the forehead.