chapter 9 -last chapter /Epilogue

--Three months later--

Tenaria and Kiarra became very close once more. Kiarra proved her love to Tenaria. It wasnt easy like Tenaria said but was worth it to Kiarra to have her girl back. She never partied again unless Tenaria was with her and around people who werent trying to sabatage anyone. The school year had finished and they were going to have a magical summer vacationing between Kiarras new boyfriend, kiarra, Tenaria, Divuad and Daniel.

Epilogue--- Ten years later

"Danny can you help me get Anna ready for bed she is all muddy from playing with her papa, I still have to track down lil charlie because i know he is even worse", Tenaria said in a sigh but happy tone knowing she has the best silly children.

" Ha ha no problem my sweet, now come here you little silly girl daddy is gonna make sure you are all dolled up again missy, no grime anywhere on that lil body. " He says picking up a giggling anna rose.

I cant believe i have two beautiful children with two wonderful dads for them and twins on the way. I still love Kiarra very much but we decided to just be true wonderful friends as our lil famly had to move pretty far away and was just to much distance. We visit at least once a year and are greatful to have been able to love one another so much. But we both are married to great guys.. me being married to two in our world not in human world of course haha, to them i am married to divuad and committed to daniel. strange human world is. I would not trade my life for anything. Love is truly an addiction. A beautiful addiction that everyone is allowed to be happy in.

The end.