Chapter 2

Tenaria POV

I get to my first class an to my surprise i see kiarra with those baby blue shimmering eyes over in the corner with a few other people that were eyeballing me. I was late getting to class because i was getting all my schedules situated. So you can just imagine all the eyeballs now looking at me as i walk in. I cant take my eyes off Kiarra she is looking at me like i am somthing to eat and finally i look away because i am already red.

The teacher announces me to everyone" Say hello to Tenaria class"

The whole class says hi and had a few people whistle, mostly the male wolves who cant seem to keep it in their pants as always. So of course i am blushing even more. I see a seat open and right over next to Kiarra, i coulda sworn a minute before that someone else was there. All well i better go sit down and quit being awkward.

"Hey sweety, nice to see you again so soon." kiarra said with a smile. I was frozen looking at those blue eyes when i snapped out of it and said " It is nice to see you too".

" What other classes do you have?, kiarra whispered as she stole my schedule out of my hand. " Dam only this one with me now im sad". 

" I'm sorry, i guess we just have to hang out at lunch and here then how does that sound?" i said with a smile.

" I guess it will have to do, give me your number so i can text you" kiarra said enthusiatically.

" Yes maam, you want a picture too so you cant talk to me when you are lonely", i laughed.

Somehow when i said that i could sense her feeling something like she actually would want a picture. No that cant be right i am just imaging things. She is just a new friend. Get that out of your head Tenaria.

Kiarra POV

I was shocked to see Tenaria coming into the classroom. I couldnt stop staring at her. The more i looked at her i could see her skin glowing, eyes so deep they can see straight to your soul and the color was a mix of purple and blue. I love purple and so that didnt help any. Her Hair was blonde but had differnt colors streaked through it . I wanted to run my fingers through it.

"Hey kiarra your new lover girl is here," andy whispered in my hear. I smacked his arm.

"Shutup andy, i bet she is straight as a dam pole."

" I bet you could make her think otherwise just look at how shes staring at you back" andy whispers  near my ear.

" Andy its not nice to put thoughts in my head, i bet she is just happy that a familiar face is in the class and shutup shes coming."

" Hey jazz move your ass so Tenaria can sit there before i kick your ass ", i said to the person sitting next to me so tenaria could sit next to me. Hell i dont care if shes straight i am addicted to her already and i am going to be around her as much as i can so if you arent her watch out world. Just freaking wish she was at least bisexual she is so freaking appealing i can smell her accross the room.

"Hey sweety, nice to see you again so soon." i said smiling like a freakign goofball. " What other classes do you have?". I snatched her schedule from her. "Dam only this one with me now im sad", i said flirting just a little. A girl has got to try. and i swear i saw her blushing. I think it is all in my head though.

" I'm sorry, i guess we just have to hang out at lunch and here then how does that sound?" she said smiling at me. Oh that beautiful smile. 

" I guess it will have to do, give me your number so i can text you" i said all enthused. I just want her dam number so i can talk to her.

" Yes maam, you want a picture too so you cant talk to me when you are lonely" she told me giggling. Little did she know that i really did want her picture so i can swoon and stare at it. Hell i just wanted her. I wonder if she would ever see me that way. Shit i got to quit thinking like that, she will probably end up dating them dam wolves who wont keep their freaking eyes off her. I swear i am going to rip them limb by limb if they dont stop looking at my girl. whoa did i just say my girl. Ok kiarra shut up your thoughts right now. Just try to be her friend because you know thats all she will ever be.

Tenaria POV

Class was so awesome and i swear i heard Kiarra growl at the dam wolves who kept eating me up with their eyes. No offense they are really sexy but i know i would just end up being a one night thing and sorry i just dont see myself like that. I am not a slut and i never will be. I know it was my imagination her growling i mean. Though i admit if she did get all possessive it t would be super sexy. Wait did i just admit to that, stupid brain. I like guys, or do i? Do i like girls too? Or is it just her that i am drawn too? 

The rest of the day went by fast, i ate lunch with Kiarra and had loads of fun. I found out she isnt just nice to anyone, she was actually sort of a bitch to alot of other people. Someone at her table said something rude about me and she just smacked them accross the face and said get the hell out or she would kick their ass till they were a puddle on the ground. Dam that was hot. 

I was sad to go home because i really enjoyed school and especially Kiarra. She is my new best friend. We texted the rest of the night, I could not wait for the next day.

Kiarra POV

I couldnt wait to get to lunch and hang out with Tenaria. When someone said something rude about her i bitchslapped them accross the face and said to get the hell away for i gave them a whole world of hurt. Nobody hurts my girl. Wait what. Dammit i got to quit thinking of her as mine. She wont and she never will be so get over it. But dammit she is on my damn mind now. I texted her the rest of the night. It made me smile. My mom kept asking me why i was so happy but i wouldnt tell her or my ugly old bitch of a grandmother. My dad died when i was young and my grampa died just a few years ago. I am not really close to my mom or grandmother. Mostly because my mom wasnt really all there in the head after her accident and grandma just needed to get the stick out of her ass. I spent the rest of the night in my room talking to Tenaria. My Tenaria, i wish.. I cant wait to see those sexy curves and soft lips i want to kiss so bad tomorrow.