chapter 5

A few months later...

Tenaria P.O.V

I cant believe its been a few months and i am super happy being with kiara. I love her so much and i cant wait for our sleepover tonight. We get the whole house to ourselves. I been dating Davian as well. Its been fun and just been on a few dates but really just having fun. I feel so loved being around people who truly care. I am still getting kiara to trust me. She has so much trouble trusting because of her ex girlfriends and boyfriends being complete asswipes. She doesnt mind holding my hand and kissing at school but out on the streets she gets a little far away. I hope i can change that someday. I hope she knows i would never leave. I am a girl who when it comes to being with someone will give them my all and love them completely. I would never cheat or lie or hurt them on purpose. I think im ready to lose myself with Kiara and i hope it will happen tonight.

"Hey babe are you excited to sleepover tonight? I am so excited i cant wait!!", i said kissing her sweetly.

" Yes i am excited babe, are you kidding me i am so going to kiss you until you cant breat, " kiara said seductively.

"Oh really now? You mean like this?" I slam her against the wall and kiss her, running my fingers up and down her body and up under her hair and pull her hair. Everyone was whistling in the background of course. Davian growled at anyone who came near us. It was so cute how protective he is. I finally break away and say "I love you my sexy vampyre!".

"I love you too" she whispers breathlessly.

Kiara P.O.V

Holy mother of sheeba that girl is going to be the death of me. I want to attack her right now but i will wait for the right time. I know its really special to her and also to me since i love her so much.

"Babe, your scent is killing me and now i cant think, this is all your fault for that damn kiss. Can we go find a bed and have fun? Just kidding i know you arent ready for that but damn."

"Hmm just you wait you might what you wish for sooner then later baby," Tenaria winks as she kisses me and goes off to class.

The rest of school was insanely slow. All i wanted to do was have alone time with my girl and the time was hating me. Come on let school be over already damn time.

End of the school day...

Tenaria P.O.V

As soon as we got into the house i made sure nobody was home i led Kiara up to my room. I turned some rock music and my plan to seduce my girl was going to start now. I push Kiara down on the bed and start to kiss her passionately. Nibbling on her lip and sucking on her sweet tounge while roaming my hands up and down her gorgeous body. The desire scorching me from the touch of her skin. I can feel her desire as she scratches down my back making my back arch and me to moan. I started kissing and nibbling down her neck. I pulled her up and took off her shirt. She was wearing a purple lacy bra so freaking sexy on her body. Her breasts so round and perky i unclipped her bra and started sucking on her small pink nibbles. Her eyes keep opening and shutting and her moans consuming me. I could see her eyes swirliing pearl white instead of the normal sky blue and i knew in that moment we were one. She was part of my heart and i wanted nothing more than to make her mine. She then tooke off my shirt and bra and had me moaning and so wet in between my legs. I needed her to touch me completely. We took off each others pants and underwear. I didnt know how i could feel she was more beautiful then i already thought but in that moment she was the most gorgeous species i had ever seen an she was all mine. I laid down and told her to sit backwards on my face so we could be in the sixy nine position. I was licking and dipping my tounge into her pink wet core. It tasted so damn good and her smell was my new drug. She was dipping her finger inside of me while licking and sucking on my clit. It was so intense. Being as i was a virgin she never broke the hymen not wanting me to be in pain but only pleasure. I started fingering her while licking her like an animal. We gradually got faster moaning into each others cores. The pleasure was building up until we both came at the same time. We drank each up and licked each other clean.

"I love you so much Kiara!"

"I love you to baby" kiara said as she then kissed me and cuddled onto my chest while draping her arm around me.

"That was perfect and i couldnt have asked for a better first time baby", i told kiara smiling.

"I am so glad baby girl and being as i have some experience in the area i would never had thought you were a virgin. You are freaking insanely sexy and i have never orgasmed like that before and you know my past. I aint never letting you go baby and no just because you make my blood boil in the bedroom but because you make me feel so important and special i could never ask for anything more." 

Kiarra started to tear up after she said this and so did i. "You are special baby and i would never let you go unless you pushed me away and i hope you never do because you are a huge part of my heart now. You wanna come take a shower with me then go watch a movie downstairs?"

" That sounds like a plan baby lets go," she stated dragging me to the bathroom.

The next day we woke up cuddled together. Kiara is so beautiful and innocent while she sleeps. I took a picture on my phone and saved it away. Kiara was truly a huge part of my heart and being with her was truly a blessing to me. Thank you lord for giving me something so magical.

*****let me know what y'all think*****