Chapter 5

Nobody said anything because they knew they lied . I felt betrayed by my family because they knew for the longest. Mom decided to talk first.

"Look honey. It was never meant for you to find out this way . It was to protect you. We did it because we loved you." She said while starting to cry.

I laughed, " you're lying. " I said . "you know with me being the vampire princess, I have the power to know when somebody is lying to me mom.... oh my bad I meant Linda." I said in a tone if disgust .

" Don't talk to your mother like that. She raised you , so you have to respect her." said my 'father'.

" Oh shut the hell up Laurence! you're a liar as well. you knew I wasn't yours either . " I said sounding upset .

"Then why did you come back, if you knew we weren't your family?" said Mark.

"I came back to get the rest of my belongings and to show my children that lying gets you know where. it only leaves you hurt and feeling guilty. So kids did you learn your lesson?" I said looking down at them.

Alex answered first," yes mommy. I learned that these people are story tellers. I don't like them ."

Alisha looked around the room until her eyes landed on her father, Travis. She gave him the dirtiest look ever. her next words shocked us all .

"You are not my father. My father is Alec. He raised me. " she said with so much hatred .

Alisha ran out the door. Everybody ran to go after her, but I raised my hand.

"She's out there with her father. she is okay."

"I'm her father. you can't take her from me."said Travis as he began to get angry.

"You honestly can't be mad. you know that right?" I said, astounded .

"No I can be mad because my child is calling another man her father," he said pissed off.

"No my child can call me daddy if she wants." said a voice behind me.