Chapter 4

Sorry guys I know I haven't posted in a long time. Please forgive me..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Travis was the first to speak.
"Huh? what do you mean you all are hybrids?"

"Well ummmm see about that. About 4 months into my pregnancy I came across a vampire and he bit me but that was because I wanted him too!" I said kind of scared of their reaction.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Said my ex BFF. "You could've hurt your children!"

"No I wouldn't have. It was to help them. I had a difficult pregnancy . So it saved all three of us." I said proud of my decision.

Everyone was shocked by my decision, but what I knew that what I told them next would shock them even more.

"So, mommy. How would you feel about another grand child?" I said hoping she would be happy.

"Um i don't know. I guess I would be happy." She said sounding unsure and confused.

"Well. I might as well say it now. I'm pregnant mom."

"By who?"

"The same vampire who bit me."

"What? why? how? that's impossible baby girl."

"No it's not considering that I'm the princess of hybrids." I said with confidence

No one knew what to say because the real secret had come out. They lied to me my entire life. Now I was going to figure out why.