Chapter 3

I finally packed my things and left... I decided I was going to Arizona to live with my god mother, Lucinda!

I told her what happened and she agreed!

The next day I was there!!! When I walked to the door it instantly opened... Lucinda grabbed me in a bear hug!!

"I missed you baby girl."

" I missed you too mama L."

"Are you ready for this?" "Yes "

************************

2 years later

************************

The past two years of my life have been great.. I had twins, a boy and a girl! I named them Alisha Marie Lacey and Alex Martin Lacey.. Alisha looks like me and Alex looks like Travis. I finished school in less than two years.. I'm in my last year of college.. It took a lot of work to get there!! My figure has changed a lot.. I have curves in all the right places.. My B cup boobs are now in a DD..! And Mama L has helped out a lot!

As we speak I'm just now pulling up to the pack house to see my parents they haven't seen me in 2 years nor have they met their grandchildren..my brother and sister don't know that I had children yet.. But I plan to tell them!

I stepped out of the car leaving the children in there so that I can talk to my family first!! The kids were sleep!

I locked the doors of my car making sure no one could get into the car and harm them.

I knocked on the door. And my mom opened the door. She looked shocked to see me because no one knew I was coming back. She grabbed me into a hug.

"Hey baby girl!" She said as she began crying.

"Hi mommy." I said starting to get emotional.

She pulled me into the living room. I saw everyone there including my ex mate with my ex BFF . When I walked in the room everyone looked at me.

"Everybody may I please have your attention. My baby girl Alicia is finally home.." My mom said sounding overjoyed.

"Hey mom, I don't mean to interrupt, but I have to go get my surprise for you out the car.." I said.

"Wait, you never told me about my grandchild. Did you have miscarriage. I don't see them with you." She said. Travis looked at me and slowly stood up. He walked over and looked me up and down before saying "I'm glad that damn child died." I was shocked , so I did the next best thing I could. I punched him.

"Hey jerk. If you didn't want children then you shouldn't have gotten me pregnant." He looked so shock. I left but not before saying "I'll be back."

I went to the car and woke my babies up. I grabbed our luggage and walked in the house. When we walked in the living room my mom ran up to the kids and hugged them and dad showered them with kisses. Travis look at Alex and then looked at Alicia. He then looked at me. "Why do they look like me.?" He asked. "They're your children asshole." I said.

He looked like he was ready to cry. He went to go hug Alicia but Alex stepped in front of him and said " What do you think your doing asshole.?" Alicia giggled and Alex kissed her on the cheek. Then he looked to Travis and said "Listen here don't come near us. We know who you are and what you did to mommy. So don't think that one second I won't kick your butt."

Travis and everyone else looked shocked. I knew everyone was wondering why they talked so clearly and they were only one. So I answered them.

"They are hybrids. I am also." Everybody looked so shock, but they didn't know what to do except to just think.