Chapter 2

I get to school and I see Travis... He's my school bully... He started with the picking on me..! But I somehow had feelings for him!!! Crazy right!!!!

He looks at me and freezes...! I feel the mate connection towards him and I run... I can't believe that he's mate... He's my bully!! I hate this..!

I here him running after me!!!

''Aliyah come here!''

''No go away ''

" I love you !''

Before I could say anything he kissed me... I was shocked but I loved the way it felt..

He picked me up and rushed me to the pack house.. We got there in five minutes.... He starts to pull of my clothes..

************************

After we had sex I woke up and noticed Travis wasn't next to me!!! I began to get worried but then he came back into the room! He looked at me in disgust...

"Why are u still here?" He asked

"Because you're my mate. I thought it was okay,"?

"I don't want you anymore!!!"

"I Travis Thompson reject you Aliyah Lacey as my mate." He looked happy.. "Now leave..!"

I put on my clothes and left.. When I got home I told my parents.! They were highly upset.. I soon thought about leaving.. I asked my parents and of course they said yes..! I was gone in less than an hour...