Blue Wolf 13

Sorry for grammatical erros.
Thank you for making me a book cover GGMarie.

Enjoy reading.

[ 3rd POV ]

Nang makarating ang grupo ni Jin sa teritoryo ni Kyo ay hindi na sila nag aksaya ng oras. Lahat ng makita ni Jin na sa palagay niya ay haharangan siya ay pinapatay na nya.

They can't beat the Alpha. Because Alpha has the power to lead a group of wolves, and rouge is nothing but a piece of trash that needed to be thrown away.

Kahit na nag aagawan sa isang she-wolf ay hindi iyon naging dahilan upang sila ay magtulungan.

Jin was snarling and growling. He doesn't expect that they're fighting the rouges, the fact that this is not his teritory.

On the other hand, Sapphire leading the olds, pregnant she wolves, and kids inside the pack house. While giving orders to Jin and Kyo's warriors, the female Beta or the mate of second in command of Kyo, is helping her.

Pamela the female Beta lead the direction where the clearing is. May kasama rin silang mga warriors in case na may umatake ay kahit papaano ay may mag liligtas sa kanila.

They stop in front of the wall. Sapphire punched the password and the wall slides open. Pinapasok muna nila lahat bago pumasok ang female Beta ay tinignan nito si Sapphire.

"Luna, pumasok na kayo baka kung ano pang mangyari!" Pamela yell at her.

Tinignan ni Sapphire si Pamela not liking her tone. "Watch your tone, Pamela." She warned.

Yumuko ito dahil sa pagkapahiya. "S-sorry Luna. I was just nervous something might happen to you."

She sigh. "Go to your packmates if something's happened mind link me immediately."

Pamela bowed her head. "Yes, Luna." and she scurried off.

She faced the 8 warriors, "You, you, you, you," she pointed. "You'll come with me, and the rest. Guard them, now go inside."

Tumingin sya sa mga tinuro nya. "Let's go."

Tumango ang mga ito at tumakbo sila kung saan nagaganap ang labanan.

When they arrived many wolves are lying on the ground lifeless. Some are rouge and some are pack members. Bago pa man sila makalapit kay Jin and Kyo ay inatake na sila ng mga rouge, sobrang dami ng mga ito na tila pinag planuhan nila ang paglusog.

Sapphire punched the brown rouge into the stomach when he approach her. The rouge whimpered, then he growled loudly and run to her. The warriors try to protect her but she mind link them.

'Don't mind me! I can fight on my own! Fight all the rouge kill them!'

They hesitate. 'B-but L-luna...'

She growled at them. 'GO!'

Wala na silang nagawa kung hindi sundin ang utos ng kanilang Luna. They fight and fight until no one is alive except the one Jin's held.

Buhay pa ito kailangan nilang malaman kung sino at ano ng kailangan nila kung bakit sila lumusob ng basta-basta.

Jin shift back to his human form also Kyo do the same.

Lumapit si Kyo kay Jin wala na ang tension sa pagitan nila simula ng lumusog ang mga rouge.