Blue Wolf 12

Note: If you'd encounter some grammatical errors kindly comment it down. Thank you.

====
Third POV

Alpha Jin was running like a wild mad wolf in the woods. He did not care about his surroundings, all he think is her beautiful lovely mate without her his life wil be useless.

Nang makalapit na sila sa border line ng territoryo ni Alpha Kyo ay nag hiwalay hiwalay na sila ayon sa plano nito. They need to corner them inside, pero kahit ganon ay inaalala pa rin niya ang mga meyembro nito.

Meanwhile...

Sapphire's Room

Three knocks interrupted them.

"Alpha. Sorry for disturbing you, but you need to know this." A guy member bowed his head.

Kyo snarled, "What is it this time."

It's not a question, but an order.

The guy flinch and step back. He gulp to remove the lump forming in his throat and to ease the nervous he was feeling. Then he cleared his throat. "Alpha Jin was in the border line with his some pack members."

Kyo growled. "That bastard!"

On the other hand. Sapphire feel mix emotions; happy, sad, longing, tired, nervous. Happy, because Jin is going to rescue her and be with him. Sad, because they're distant to each other. Longing, because she misses him so, damn much that she wants to be in his arms and feel the safety and warm of him. Tired, she is tired of what's happening to her and Jin. Nervous, because she don't want Jin to be hurt.

Sapphire run to the door but, Kyo caught her up before she opened the door. "Let go of me! Jin is here! He's here for me!"

Kyo doesn't listen to her instead, he held her tight. "Let the fuck me go!" She tried to wiggle her body just to loose some space.

He brought her to the bed and lay her. He towered to her and tried to hand cupped her hand but, she is so persistent to be free. But, Kyo held the other one and put her hand at her back. When he did it he immediately put the hand cupped to her hand and locked it to the nearest corner of the bed. He do it to the other one, her feet is kicking and he tied it to the nearest corner also and do the same to the other one.

After that he looked at her. She's not crying but, she's emotionless.

Hindi na ito pinansin ni Kyo at lumabas na sa kwarto ni Sapphire.

"Gather all the best fighters in the clearing now!" He ordered to the Beta.

*

Jin shifted back to his human form someone gave him a short and immediately dress it up.

They wait for some minutes then Alpha Kyo showed. The wolves growled and snarled to each other. Each group show their sharp canines and do the attack stunt.

Alpha Kyo raised his hand to stop the noise and step forward. The growling noise are back again. "Listen," he started. That made the noise low. "I just want to clarify. What are you doing here in my territory Alpha Jin, together with your pack?" he added.

Jin was on the verge of ripping Kyo apart.
"Where is my mate." he darkly said; that made everyone cower, but not Kyo. He's also an Alpha.

Kyo frowned, "Your mate? What are you saying?" he asked. Who's his mate? "Is she one of my pack members?" he confusedly said.

"You kidnapped her," he growled. "You took her." he added, then growled louder.

Kyo's eyebrows knot, "She's not your mate. She's mine." Kyo snarled.

When Kyo shifted into his wolf form immediately, attack Jin. Black mist surrounded Jin and his eyes change color to black and red it mix together. Bones cracking and his feet and hands form a paws mouth form a snout and purr began to released to his body.

This wolf was different from the others.

Before Kyo landed to him, Jin disappeared then he show at the back of Kyo. He growled and was about to clamp his sharp canines on Kyo's neck when someone shouted.

"JIN!!"

He looked around and find the source of the voice. Then, found it to his mate. Standing there looking at him with glassy eyes but, fear consumed her face then shouted again.

"JIN SI KYO!!"

Napabalik sya sa reyalidad ng biglang dinaganan sya ni Kyo galing sa likod, pero hindi ito nagpatalo in just one swiftly move Si Jin na ngayon ang nakadagan kay Kyo na kanina ay pwesto ni Kyo.

Jin tried to clamp his jaw but Kyo was so aggressive to fought him. Napatigil sila ng biglang tumunog ang alarm ng pack house na ibig sabihin ay may mga rouge na nakapasok sa border line. Napatingin sila sa isa't isa at dali daling tumakbo sa lugar kung saan ang mga rouge.

Lumapit si Jin kay Sapphire and back to his human form and hug her tightly as if she was going to disappear again while nuzzling in her neck.

"Baby... I miss you... so freakin' damn much..." He faintly whisper to her.

Sapphire return the hug and inhaled his scent that calm her nerves.

"I miss you too."

They stay for a while.

"Tulungan natin si Kyo, Jin." Sapphire said.

Jin hesitant. "Kinuha ka nya sakin then you're saying that let's help them?" He said.

"Kahit na naging parte din sila I mean ang pack na ito ng buhay ko. They are nice to me when I'm here, so please..." she explained.

Napabuntong hininga sya at tumango.
"You will be a great Luna for sure and I'm happy for that." he said and smiled.

Jin transform in his wolf form and Sapphire ride on his back. They run through the forest until they found where the fighting happens.

Kyo look at Jin, he growled but when he look at the back of Jin he calm cause Sapphire is safe.

He look back to Jin they're eyes met for some seconds like they are talking just using only their eyes.

Tumango si Kyo then they fight all rouge who cross to their territory. Gano'n din si Jin they help Kyo's pack even thou they are fighting because of Sapphire.

°•°•°•°•°
Sorry for the super duper mega late update. I have reasons kung bakit matagal ako nag update.

The reasons are; My schedule is so hectic may intrams kami nung October 17-21 then after Intrams Halloween party pa. My gosh walang pahinga sa totoo lang.

I'm so happy because of all feedbacks I've all received. Honestly speaking, binasa ko iyon.

Ok cut the novela masyado ng mahaba.

I'M THANKING ALL READERS, COMMENTORS, VOTERS, SILENT READERS OF MY STORY.

-J