Yaya: yup..

Boboiboy: if that so... I will help you

Yaya: really? *big smile*

Boboiboy: yes! I'll help you to get a better taste! *smiles*

Yaya: wow!! *start to hug Boboiboy* THANK YOU BO- uhmm... *blushing*

Boboiboy: [ Was Yaya want to hug me? And she's blushing?! ]

Meanwhile with Ying....

Ying's POV:

It's really boring if I walking home alone.. hmmm... how about I go home with Maureen? Hmm... I have to ask her! So, I came to Maureen while she's talking to Gopal. " Hey, Maureen! Do you want to go home with me? ", ask me. " Sure, girl! " . " Great! How about you, Gopal? ", ask me again. "Is up to Maureen, cuz' she promise that she'll buy me a food! ", said Gopal happy. " Ceh! Only food in your head,huh? ", said Maureen with her palm face. Suddenly, Fang came. " Hey ya' guys! Come on let's go home! ", said Fang. " Yo-you go home wi-with us? ", ask me. " Of course, Ying! Before you came, we were waiting for Fang! " , said Gopal. " Owhh... " "Come on !! Let's go home !!! ", said Maureen.

Author's POV:

When they were walking together...

Fang: hey, Ying!

Ying: what?

Fang: did you think Yaya will make biscuits tomorrow?

Ying: [ ughh!!! Yaya- Yaya -Yaya always in your head! When me? ] uhhmmm... Of course!! Tomorrow is biscuit day!

Gopal: wh-what?!!!! NOOOO!!!!! *ran away leaving Maureen, Ying and Fang*

Maureen, Ying and Fang: *palm face*

Ying: haishh.. Gopal, Gopal..

Maureen: come on! Let's chase him!!! Hoi!!! Gopal !!! Wait for us !!!!!! *chasing Gopal*

Fang: wait Maureen!!! *chasing Maureen and Gopal*

Ying: wait for me, Fa- whoaaa!!! *wanna fall*

Fang: Huh? *catching Ying*

Ying: uh? *staring at Fang* [Oh... My.... He's holding my shoulder.... and... he's so... hold on.. what's wrong with me? Why my heart is- ]

Fang: [ Geez... She's so beautiful... Wow... My heart is beating so fast! This is the moment that I have waited so long.... Ahh!!! Nevermind!!! Just... ]

Maureen and Gopal: AWWWW!!!! UWOW UWOW !!!

Maureen: So sweet!!!!!! Take a picture of them, Gopal!

Gopal: sure!!! *take a picture of FaYi*

Maureen: Yes, we did it!!!!

Gopal: hey! Two love birds!!! Come on let's go home!! You guys can continue later!!

Ying and Fang: hah! *blushing* *stop looking each other*

Fang: wh-what just you said, Gopal?! *still blushing and start to mad*

Ying: F-Fang only he-help me!! Is that a problem for u guys?!! *still blushing and start to mad*

Maureen: I didn't hear it!! Lalalaalalalaaaalaa!!!!

Gopal: Fang and Ying sit-

Fang and Ying: COME HERE YOU GUYS!!!*chasing Maureen and Gopal*

Maureen and Gopal: RUNNN!!!!!!

Tomorrow morning at 8.00 AM ...

Ting Tong~~

Yaya: *open the door* Hey, Boboiboy! Good morning!