"It appears that way. Congratulations!" The doctor smiled back at you and clapped Gaston's shoulder. He also added he wanted a follow up with you, but everything was looking great. "Look at that! I am so happy for the both of you right now!" Lefou exclaimed once he put two and two together. "Thank you, Lefou." You said, not having let go of Gaston's hand.

"I leave you to be." Lefou shut the door halfway, while Gaston very gently joined you in the bed again. "A baby Gaston! We're going to have a baby!" You moved your hands down and rubbed your stomach. "I know, my love. I know." Gaston enjoyed this moment of peace you were having. It was just the two of you. "I wonder if it will be a bustling a boy like myself or caring woman like you." Gaston pressed his head into your forehead.

"Well, whatever it is. I will love it the same." You held your head up by balancing your hand on your pillow, laying on your side facing your loving husband. "I couldn't feel the same way, my Y/N." He said bopping your nose, causing you to giggle.

Oh have the tables turned. 

Fast forward to six months later, you were more than ready to welcome your child to the world. You didn't expect it to be much sooner than you imagined. You were laid up in bed, enjoying your current reads that Gaston retrieved for you in the village. You were on your third day of bed rest and it was not as bad as you pictured it.

The first morning, when you were officially on bed rest, you woke up lying flat on your back, to a soft voice. The voice belonged to your husband, he was carrying on a conversation with the baby. You still pretended to be asleep, so you didn't break this intimate moment between the two of them. "Every day I anticipate your coming, my love. Whatever you are. You are my child. And I will love your forever and always." Gaston laid a hand on your stomach and felt the baby kick.

Your eyes cracked open at the baby's movement. "Good morning, darling. Sleep well?" Gaston greeted you, acting as if he just opened his eyes for the first time. "I slept the same as I always do." You shrugged nonchalantly. "Is that good or bad?" Gaston wondered, worry thick in his tone. "It is fine, Gaston! You don't need to worry about me!" You exclaimed, trying to suppress his concerns, like you've had to do throughout your entire pregnancy.

Gaston shook his head at you, and pressed a firm, but soft kiss on your lips. "Oh have I missed having you...." Gaston grunted against your neck and kissed it, not even capable of finishing his sentence. "My, my Gaston what a dirty mouth you have." You smirked, now feeling wide awake. "My my Y/N, what beautiful lips you have!" He said ignoring what you had to say and diving in for another kiss.

"You have such a way with words." You rolled your eyes, sitting up better in the bed. "I will take that as a compliment, so thank you very much!" Gaston winked at you. You shook your head after him, as he got up and told you he was going to get you something to eat for breakfast, in bed of course. You attempted to tell him that wouldn't be necessary, but his deathly glare made you stop talking.

"Good girl." He flashed a smile and rang the bell. You and Gaston enjoyed a lovely breakfast in bed, but it couldn't last. Gaston had to go out and run errands in the village, and on his way out, while you were cross stitching in your bed, following doctor's orders. He asked you if you would like anything. "Could you get me a few books from the library, it slipped my mind and I fear I will become rather board laying on my arse all day long." You slumped your shoulders, making a face at your stitch.

"You're funny, Y/N, but I will get whatever your heart desires." Gaston chuckled, coming over to you to kiss you goodbye. "My heart desires you, my darling and the delivery of this baby." You smiled up at him, meaning every word. "I know, I know." He blew you one more kiss on his way out and you acted like you caught it and held it close to your heart. "I'll be back soon! Love you!"