Library Lovers.

Everyday now during Gaston's gallivants through the village, always find himself at the library. A place he used to avoid at all costs. He didn't enjoy reading, or barely had the time. But one day, to escape all of the people who crowded him. In order to find a place of sanctuary, more like a good place to hide in a hopes of them dispersing.

He ran into the library, and slammed the door behind leaning his body against the door heavily panting. When Gaston realized where he was, his eyes found you. "Can I help you...? Oh hello Monsieur Gaston!" You chirped, putting the last book where it belonged on the shelf. "We have met before? My apologies but I can't seem to remember your name." He admitted with a hearty chuckle.

"That is quite alright Monsieur Gaston. You already have enough to remember as it is. I am Y/N." You said, reintroducing yourself to him. You have only talked to each other twice. The conversation consisted of only a few words, simply small chat. "Oh it is uh... good to see you again, Y/N." Gaston said moving away from the door.

"Can I help finding I book that might peak your interest?" You inquired curiously. "No, I'm afraid. I'm not much of a reader." Gaston admitted. It was true. Gaston was aware to read but he couldn't bring himself to pick up a book. "I see." You nodded your head. "Could I interest you in a book anyway?" You smiled up at him. Gaston swallowed his pride and nodded his head yes. "Sure you can. Give me your best and favorite of the entire library." He puckered out his lips.

"That may take awhile." Was all you said. "Whatever for?" Gaston turned his head slightly, not quite following. "I love and have read all of these books." You bit down on your lower lip. "That was a good one, lady Y/N." Gaston bellowed lightly. Then you agreed on 'Romeo and Juliet." A sad tale written by William Shakespeare.

The ending got you every time. You always tear up or cry at the ending. "Excuse my tears." You wiped your eyes. "You are very emotionally attached to the stories. You have heart. That is a good thing." Gaston, as much as the style of the soty bored him to death, and he had to catch himself from falling asleep at least a dozen times, nothing could replace the sound of you reading it to him.

"Thank you, Gaston. Oh! It has gotten rather late! You should get, I have to close up shop and get home myself." You stood up, rushing yourself. "What is the rush, here allow me to assist you closing for the night, from all the troubles I caused you." Gaston pushed his chair in, putting his foot down. "You were not a bother. I rather enjoyed your company, Monsieur Gaston." Your cheeks reddened.

"The pleasure was all mine, mademoiselle." Gaston chewed on the inside of his mouth. A man of his word, he helped you and with two people closing it went a lot faster. "Thank you again, Gaston! I hope to see you again around these parts." You said as you locked the door behind you. "You can already guarantee that." He tenderly grabbed your hand and planted a small kiss.

Every Thursday after that, Gaston was at the library, same time and everything. "Is there something you are not telling me, Gaston? I have deduced that you never knew about my existence until that day you ran into my library to his from the hoards of people. And you have come back ever since. Why?" You spoke up one day as you finished reading him another book.

Gaston was focused on getting lost in your lips and eyes, that it took him a second to register that you were addressing him in a such manner. "I thought we hit off in a lovely friendship that day, and I..I.. can't keep lying to you any longer. Y/N, I have a confession to make, that day I had no intentions of but I fell in love. I fell in love with you. I could never bring myself to read a word off a page of a bloody book. You allow the words to come off the page in a way I cannot describe in more words."

Gaston stopped himself from saying anymore and approached you, cupping your cheek and firmly pressed his lips against yours. His other hand made it around the back of your head, and yours were at the bottom of his spine. This was the last thing you expected to happen from this conversation. When you pulled away, you wanted to kiss those lips again. You knew in that moment you could neither lie to yourself.

You had fallen in love as well, with the dashingly handsome Captain.

"So what do you have to say about that?" His eyes were searching for answers in your eyes, but he couldn't read anything off of them. "My heart is telling me to share another kiss." Your mind on the other hand, was telling you otherwise, reminding of you what kinds of scandals could be sprung from this risky business before marriage. "I couldn't agree with you more, my lady." Gaston muttered huskily under his breath.

The End!