1. HIS Life + HER Attitude

KNOCK KNOCK...!!!

"Not again..." He murmured under his breath as he already know who can that be.

Because he got used to her timetable which she has set for herself just to disturb him.

"Come in.." He answered as there is no other way to reject his boss's sister...correction....ARROGANT sister...

Manik Malhotra, a simple, upper-middle class guy, works as a general manager in a company which is owned by Abhimanyu Murthy. His world revolves around his parents and his sister Navya. Looking after his parents and educating his sister to whichever extent she wants to study, get her married to a proper,decent guy are the only wishes he has. He was leading simple, happy life without any tensions until one day he came across HER.

Nandini Murthy, a sister to a mindless brother whose world is entirely her. He pampered her to no extent since childhood as his parents handed her responsibilty to him when they breath their last in an accident. Taking advantage of that pampering and endless love of her brother, she became arrogant and a bit monstrous too. Like every girl, even she fantasized about her prince charming till the day she bumped into Manik and seriously, god knows what she saw in him that she fell in love with him in the first sight itself.

Without her bhai's notice, she tried seducing him...She tried making deals with him...She tried threatening him...But none worked as Manik is a tough nut to crack and Abhi got an idea of his sister's feelings towards Manik but never confronted her.

But she hasn't left the hope. Even she got more involved and dedicated or should I say obssessed or love in her words when she got rejected or neglected by him everytime. You know...there is a thing called EGO in everyone but in her matter it's like one of her body parts.

"Hey sweetheart...!!!" She said while walking towards him and he gave a 'I-GOT-USED-TO-THIS' look.

"Do u need anything madam??" He asked with little sarcasm and a lot of irritation in his voice.

She chuckled and said "First stop calling me Madam....thoda pyaar se aur thoooooda haq se...Nandu bulayiye na..."

"Miss Nandini Murthy....I'm at work....and I really don't have time for all ur nonsense....so please will u just get out MADAM..." He answered in a calm tone as much as possible for him.

"Work..work...work..." She took a step towards him with every word and sat on the table in front of him while he moved back a little not to touch her.

"How much u work for my brother darling...??? Work for me also na..." She asked while tracing her finger on his face and he jerked her hand off.

"Look Nandini....I've already told u...and I'm telling u again...stay away....I'm not of ur standards...I know my limits and u better stay in urs...For me, my family and my sister are more important and I'm tolerating u just because of this job...if I see u again flirting around me, I swear,, I'll directly talk to Abhi Sir about this..." He warned but unknowingly he spat his condition and need of job.

She smirked and said "Bhai se kya baath karoge...?? Shaadi ke baare mein..??"

"Oh please shut up...and leave..kaam hai mujhe..." He said and started working moving aside,completely ignoring her, hurting her ego once again.

"Even I will see....how u will work from tomorrow..." She thought and left after blowing a kiss in air which was unnoticed by Manik.

Next day,

Manik went to his cabin and saw there are no files he have to work for. He asked peon about that and he answered that Abhi has asked to remove all the files.

"What the hell...!! Zaroor yeh usi ka kaam hoga..." He thought and went to Abhi's cabin.

"Sir...May I know why have u asked peon to remove all the files..??" He asked in a polite manner.

"Oh that....Manik...I heard u were working a lot...so I just thought of reducing your work...u just take care of the clients who visit the office and work on the recent project...That's enough..." He said in even more polite way.

"Sir...I'm not taking salary to sit simply or to TAKE CARE of the clients....I've some work which is generally assigned to a manager...and one more thing I wanted to bring to your notice sir...it's about your sister..."He initiated the conversation as he thought it's better to tell everything to him now itself rather than waiting till it goes off from his hands.

"Nandu ke baare mein...!!" Abhi asked in surprise.

"Yes sir..and I'm pretty much sure that u have done all this..reducing work and all...just because of her...Sir please...u better take care of her...I don't want to get into any type of allegations...please ask her to stay away..." He said maintaining the firm tone.

"Come on Manik...!!! She is really interested in you...why don't u understand...??" Abhi answered.

Manik wasn't shocked because he knew how much this brainless creature pampers that arrogant rat.

"Jaisi behen waisa bhai.." He murmured and said "Sir...I'm not a book or tourist place that your sister gets interested to visit....I'm a human...and I can't take this anymore...please u better make her understand or I've do it my way which u won't like at all..." He warned and went off in rage.

Abhi can't understand why Manik is rejecting Nandini and why she is so much into him.

At Murthy mansion,

Nandini was editing Manik's pictures in her mobile when Abhi returned from office.

"Bhai...unhone kuch kaha...??" That was the first question she asked to a tired Abhi.

He gave an unbelievable look and said "Beta..I donno why u love him so much...but u better understand that he is not of our class and he doesn't match ur standards..."

"Bhai...plz...plz don't.." She showed her palm and interrupted him.

"I don't wanna hear all these about him...I love him that's it.." She declared.

"But he don't love u..." Answered Abhi.

"He will...he definitely will....once shaadi ho gayi toh, pyaar toh karna hi padega unhe..." She said with a smirk.

"Shaadii...!!!???" Abhi exclaimed.

"Bhai...I want Manik...mujhe Manik chahiye..." She said in a determined tone.

"But beta.." He tried to say something.

"Mujhe Manik chahiye bas...chahiye matlab chahiye...samjhe aap..??" She shouted and left.

Abhi sat holding his head.

Next day,

At the usual timing, Nandini entered Manik's cabin and he was sitting simply staring the monitor.

"Hey sweetheart..." She called him and he made a face.

"Nandini..plz...not now..don't irritate...I've had enough.." He said slowly thinking about the course which Navya,his sister, wished to join in.

"Even I've Manik...I'll stop all these...even I got bored of these..." She said surprising Manik.

"Yeah...why are u so shocked..?? Let's end all these.." She said and for a moment he thought Abhi might have convinced her but her next statement made him startled.

"Let's get married..." She said.

Ok here goes the first chapter...

Next ones will be private and lengthy...I promise...

Any kind of suggestions or wishes will be granted....

Story pace will be fast as this is a four/five shot and I can't drag or describe everything..sorry for that...

Hope u enjoy the remaining parts as well....

Can't mention a specific date for next update but I'll be back soon...

Keep waiting n keep loving....