I'm Sorry I Got Mad At You

"Meet me in my office now!" The principal walked away.
"This is all your fault, Lauren." I yelled throwing her shirt at her face.
"Camzi." She hugged me.
"Get the fuck off of me!" I pushed her away. "My parents will fucking kill me and fucking won't allow me to see you never again. I can't comprehend not fucking seeing the only person I ever loved." I pushed the elevator open button. I looked back to see the fear in her eyes and her bottom lip started to shake. I ran out of the elevator and walked to the principal's office. I sat in a chair in front of his desk and put my head down.
"Is everything okay, Camila?" He sat behind his desk.
"No! Nothing's okay. My mom will not let me see Lauren again. I really love her and I can't live without her. She means the world to me." I yelled. She walked and sat by me trying to hold my hand. "No Lauren." I pulled my hand away from her.
"So can you tell me what happened in the elevator?" He asked.
"It's my fault. She was just bullied and I hate seeing her sad. I decided to cheer her up by kissing her. I pressed the elevator stop button and started fingering her. Please don't punish her, punish me instead." She looked at me with love in her eyes.
"Look. I'm not going to call your parents but you have lunch detention for a while, but you will not have it together." He looked at us. "Fuck it." He mumbled. "You will have it together. I see how you guys look at each other."
"Thanks. I need to see the nurse." I started to close my eyes and I fell on the floor. When I woke up I was in Lauren's arms and she was dabbing a wet paper towel on my forehead.
"Hey sleepy head. You gave us all a scare." She kissed me.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You fainted and you scared me half to death." She replied. I snuggled up to her.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I honestly thought I was gonna lose you. I'm sorry mama, you can punish me." I sighed.
"Camzi. You are forgiven. Do you need changing?" She asked.
"Yes mama." I replied. She wiggled off of me and walked over to her backpack. She grabbed a diaper and wipes. She walked back to me and started pulling off my pants.
"Hey, can I come in?" The principal asked.
"Yeah, just a minute." She replied. She pulled my panties off very slowly, trying not to get poop on the bed in the nurse's office. She grabbed a wipe and wiped my butt.
"I love you mama!" I said.
"I love my Camzi!" She put the diaper on me. She got back on the little bed and hugged me. "You can come in now." He opened the door and walked in.
"How's little Camzi doing?" He asked.
"She's okay, a little hot but that's usual." She replied.
"Oh thanks Lauren." I playfully punched her arm.
"You can have tomorrow off." He replied. "You can leave now."
"Thanks." I replied. "Mama will you carry me? I don't feel that good."
"Of course Camzi." She picked me up and threw me over her shoulder along with her backpack. She carried me to her car and drove me to my apartment.
"Mama, I know you were looking forward to me fucking you but I don't want to throw up all over your, sexy body." I said. She layed me down on my bed. "But mama can get naked if she wants?"
"I will, thanks." She grabbed the bottom her shirt and pulled it off revealing her boobs.
"Can I take off your jeans?" I asked. She walked over to me and faced me. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. "Now lay by me!" She went to the other side of the bed and layed down. I rolled over to face her.