im not dead !!

Hey guys! Thought that I was dead? oHOHOHOH you thought wrong ladies and gentleman. Welcome new readers, and I sincerely apologize that its like the shortest book in history with bad chapters.

Why did I come back, well I have no idea. Although that this story ended I am still active on Wattpad. And I still feel really guilty for leaving this book continued.

However, I have noticed that a lot of people have been reading this book.. like how?? This book is crap lmao.

But THANK YOU FOR 17K READS And 100+ VOTES!! It really makes me happy that you guys read this crap that I call writing and you guys voting on it. I never expected to reach this point, thank you.

In exchange, I could possibly write special chapters if you guys would like? Just because I stopped writing from here does not mean that I never stopped writing ;))).

It could  be about anything, any plot, something related to haikyuu because I know that anime/manga best. bc haikyuu is thE bOMB DoT COM!!!!

So yeah, in other words, thank you for reading my book! I am willing to write extra chapters for you guys and maybe .. re-continue off of this book?? I can think about it to my fellow readers.

Thank you for reading this, to new and old readers, and have a nice day/evening.

- love, daddy- I mean tsuki-dayo (originally was iwaoizumi).