04

"Ah, (Surname)-san! Did you find out about this too?" He asked, flashing a smile.

"Yeah, yeah," The (raven, brunette, blonde, teal) said.

"Oh, then..what're you doing outside?"

"I'm just getting a drink, you can go inside without me, would you like me to get something for you?"

"Oh, yeah sure. Thank you," Sugawara told (M!Name) what to get, and went inside. But suddenly Sugawara stopped in his tracks. Sugawara blushed and felt something drip from his nose.

'Is he wearing a..Oh my Kami..this is just getting better and better.'

As (M!Name) was putting coins in the machine, he could hear some talking.
"But anyways, the 4 of us are the only ones that know about this morning practice, so make sure that you.." Then he heard Sugawara head the door open.

"Morning practice, huh? I knew it," said Sugawara, grinning.

"Suga-san!" yelled Hinata.

By the time they finished talking, (M!Name) had finished getting the drinks. It was a wonder why (M!Name) takes so long, is he weak?

~~

"Gwahhhh!! Come and get it!" screeched Tanaka, slamming the ball. Once again, in the gym, there were bouncing and..slippery sounds smacking onto yaoi hands. Shoes, screeching on the floor, and loud..grunts. You get what I mean right?

​​​​​​"Good that was excellent!" someone praised.

"Awah!" yelled Hinata, looking towards Tanaka and Kageyama.

"Hinata, don't get distracted," scolded Sugawara.

Hinata ignored the comment, "I want to hit the ball, too. Send me a toss, too."

Kageyama  turned his head towards Hinata, glaring at him.

"Tossing's your favorite right? Send me a toss, too!" Hinata spoke, preparing himself.

"Just one," pushed Hinata.

"Uh, Hinata.." Suga spoke.

"Just try me out once," pressured Hinata, grinning brightly.

Kageyama replied, "I refuse."

"Whaa?" Everyone (excluding Kageyama) sweatdropped and comically circle eyes.

"Why not?" spoke (M!Name), suddenly appearing in front of Kageyama.

"Hah?! When did you get there?" yelled Kageyama, almost dropping the volleyball.

"I was always here," replied back (M!Name).

"What is this? Stingness?"

"That's right, that's right!" screamed Tanaka.

Suddenly, Kageyama hit the ball towards Hinata, which bounced off his arms.

"That came straight at you from the front. Tossing and attacking happen only when there's a reception, which you're too slow to do, so don't act cocky," Scoffed Kageyama.

Tanaka snickered to himself, 'Pffftt, he said cocky!!"

"For the three on three match this Saturday, I'll make every effort to give Tanaka-san all the tosses," He added.

​​​​​Nobody spoke after that, (M!Name) was about to put a hand on his shoulder, since Hinata stared at the ground for a long time, he finally spoke up.

"When I can receive satisfactorily, you'll send me tosses, too?" asked Hinata, eyes filled with hope.

Kageyama responded, "I'll toss to anyone who's essential to winning. Right now, I dont't think you're essential to winning."