oki then

guyz, here I am again.. without an update for the story.

I really apprechiate all the support you guys gave me. and to be honest.. I didn't actually think that I would get an answer.

instead i got several comments about it. i'm really happy that you guys care about this and love the story.

I don't know if its just me but its kind of pathetic that for some reason I really care about this book alot. is it just a book? i don't know. i'm probably over-reacting.

but anyways-

again, I really appreciate all of your kindess and comments. my mind tells me that I should keep this story going for you guys, but my heart tells me to do what I want.

my priority is to make happy, and I will always keep it that way, but I can't forget about myself.

(omg i need to stop im making it dramactic)

so.. what i'm saying is that i'm going to stop this story.

this story means alot to me because it was my first fanfiction story that people actually liked.

thank you so much for everything guys (author, stop being so dramatic its not like im never going to write again) i really appreciate all the comments and support you gave me.

i'm really sorry if i let people down or disappointed you, but i hope sooner or later on you'll understand my decision.

i think i might make a new book?? ya'll can comment down ideas if you want, cuz i got nothing.

to those that don't understand why i'm discontinuing this book is because i thought that this book wasn't very interesting, and it seemed like any other average fanfic. i mean, not that its bad or anything its just i don't wanna have something the same as others.

also btw, happy 2017!! hope you didn't lose an arm while watching the fire works!! my new years resolution is to stop being a lazy *beEp BEEP* and freakin update more.