03

As soon as practice was over, everybody went their directions, back home.

"Hey..(M!Name), whens the last time you cut you're hair?" Kiyoko asked while they were walking.

"Like..two years ago, Kise dared me to grow out my hair, I think It looks great," He ruffled his hair.

"Yeah, it does. Also.. do you mind telling me more about the basketball team? Like how you met them?" Kiyoko questioned, interested in his life.

"Ah, Shimzu..I already told you all the stories," He sweat-dropped.

"Well..tell me again," She demanded but then changed it into a softer tone, "I like hearing them, they sound nice,"

"Heh, okay. I guess I'll start telling you what happened on the first day I transf-"

"No, like..in Teiko," She pushed, but then instantly regretted it. She knew she shouldn't push it, but she just really wanted to know. She was quite interested, (M!Name) had quite and interesting life. But she knew that during those times when (M!Name) went to Teiko, and when they lived together, they were quite..dark and scary-ish.

"Ano, I guess I could.." He spoke, locks covering his eyes.

"On the first day of Teiko.."

He kept talking and talking until they reached to Kiyoko's house, which was a little big. But not to big, which made it perfect.

"And then, Kuroko had left." He finished, not wanting to talk anymore, "But we're all good now!" He chirped, his smile brightening, but his eyes, not.

"You have a more interesting life than me.." She spoke quietly.

"No, you do," He replied.

"No, you do." She responded.

"Okaeeey, fine, I guess I have a more interesting life,"

'I have no life..' He mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked, opening the door.

"Nothing, it's nothing," He smiled.

"Alright.."

~~

"Uwah.." He yawned, rising from the pink futon he was sleeping in. He looked to the side, seeing Kiyoko sleeping peacefully. He looked to the clock, 4:00.

(lololol thanks to the wonderful @JulianSullivan I was able to find the correct time. :DD)

Sweatdropping, he wondered how he managed to wake up that early.

'I must be an alien or something..' He thought frantically, looking through the mirror. He looked in the drawers of the bathroom, looking for a brush, until he found a photo - a photo of Kiyoko and him.

In the picture, they were both smiling like the adorable kids they were. But now, things have changed since they've matured.

'Shimzu is adorable.' He thought, a smile curving upwards.

He put the photo down, where it came from and grabbed a brush, and brushed his (hair color) locks of his. He started pondering about life, and such things, until one thought stayed in his mind, should he cut his hair? He probably should, he didn't anymore people to think that he was a girl.

He grabbed a pair of scissors, and started cutting until he thought it looked just the way he liked it. (short, long, medium, whatever) hair.

He was proud of the master piece, and looked at the clock once more. 4:50