Chapter 1

Its night in Konoha and a little blonde boy with three whisker marks on both his cheeks, that turned 2 not so long ago, was being chased in the woods by the, so called kind, villagers of the same village he shared with them. He was running as fast as his legs could to get away from the angry mob of people. They were cursing the poor child, saying that it's his fault that their loved ones are dead. But, the little boy didn't hurt anyone, let alone kill someone. 

His luck ran out as he screams in pain when a kunai was thrown into his leg. He falls onto the ground and just as he does the villagers were getting closer and closer til they surrounded the poor child. They smiled sinister like as they stand over him.

If anyone was out there that night they could here the screams the poor boy let out. The villagers stabbed him with pitchforks, kicked him, punched him not caring if he was a child. They crushed his ribs, which punctured his lungs. The ANBU that are suppose to protect everyone in the village no matter what were stabbing him with their weapons. All of them, everyone of them, were laughing. Laughing at the joy of hurting the poor boy, laughing at hearing his screams of pain echo all through out the forest, laughing as his tears keep falling from his ocean blue eyes.

Once they was done with him they walked back to their homes, leaving the blonde boy on the ground, bloody and beaten.

After lying on the ground for hours he finally has the strength to move his body, even for a little bit, he gets up on his feet and started to walk home, while limping. He was having a hard time breathing, feeling his blood in his throat. He starts coughing up the blood that was in his lungs.

Once he reaches the village streets everyone was already in their homes sleeping, which made him a little happy for not being able to run into a villager who might want to hurt him more than what he already is.

When he opens the doors to his home, in the Hokage manoir, he was greeted with yelling of his mother and father.

"NARUTO DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE IT IS?! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR CLOTHES?" his father, Minato Namikaze, yelled.

"It was the villagers, they beat me to the point where I couldn't breathe," Naruto says looking down at the floor. He was soon looking at the wall on the side of the house as he feels a sharp pain in his left cheek.

He looks to the front of him to see his own mother, Kushina Namikaze-Uzumaki, "STOP YOUR LYING, THE VILLAGERS HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO US. I WILL NOT HAVE A DEMOON LIKE YOU STAND HERE AND TELL LIES ABOUT THEM!"

She slaps him again on his right cheek, making him fall on the ground. She yells at him to go to his room without anything to eat. He didn't care that he wasn't eating since he was use to not being feed most of the time. He walks up the stairs the best he could with all the pain shooting in his body. Once he reached his room, which is also the attic, he goes to the side of his sleeping bag, which was also his bed, to get a first aid kit. He cleans and wraps up all his wounds from the villagers and his mother. 

Once he is done, he climbs into the sleeping bag and immediately went to a deep dark sleep.

After a few hours Naruto woke up in a sewer system. Did his parents pull him from his sleeping bag without him knowing, tossing him in the sewers?

"I see my jailer finally reveals himself."

Naruto look towards the direction he heard the voice from. He saw an giant orange fox with nine tails in a cage.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked politely towards the large kitsune.

"I am The Great Kitsune Kyuubi," the fox said. "And I brought you here to tell you that it was all my fault that you are tormented, abused, and neglected. I'm so so sorry."