The door opens. "Damn, I know you'd change your mind, but I didn't think you'd be that desperate," Abel says and then notices me. "Taylor? What's wrong?"

"S-some guys . . . th-they grabbed me," I start to say, stuttering. "They had a gun. I . . ."

Abel's eyes grow wide and he grabs my arm and pulls me into his apartment. "Slow down," he says in a calm tone, pulling me into his living room. "Breathe." I try to breathe and get my heart rate back to normal, while watching him pour me a drink. "Here." Abel hands me the drink and I drink it in one gulp, as he sits down beside me. "What happened?"

"I was walking out the building when two guys grabbed me," I start to explain. "They were asking if I knew who you were and I told them that you're just my next door neighbour. They said you have to pay them back by tomorrow and if you don't, then they'll come after. And me."

Abel squeezes his eyes shut and huffs.  "Fuck," he mutters. "Fuck! I'm sorry, Taylor, they shouldn't have done that to you."

"It's fine," I say. "I'm just a little shaken up."

"Do you want another drink?" Abel asks and I nod and watch as he takes my glass and pours me another drink.

"Thanks," I say, smiling weakly. "Abel? Who are those guys?"

Abel looks at me thoughtfully. "No one for you to worry about," he replies, looking at me with dark eyes. He squeezes my thigh. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't hurt you."

I bite back a smile. "So, what? You're gonna be my knight in shining armour now?" I ask and Abel laughs.

"Shut the fuck up," he says, shaking his head. I smile at him and put the glass down on the table after finishing the drink. "You wanna play a game?"

"A game?" I echo, raising an eyebrow. "What are we? Ten?"

Abel laughs and gets up. He walks over to the draw and opens it, bringing out two bottles of tequila. He sits down beside me and places the bottles on the table,  eyes shining.

I squint and tilt my head. "Um,  what is this game?" I question, intrigued.

Abel starts pouring the tequila into both our glasses. "It's basically like truth or dare, " he explains. "If you don't want to answer the question or do the dare,  then you drink."

"This is a dumb game," I mumble, crossing my arms.

Abel rolls his eyes. "You're only saying that because you can't handle a drink," he says tauntingly, while holding out the glass to me.

I grit my teeth and snatch the glass out of his hand. "Fine," I say. "Let's play. I'll go first. How many girls have you slept with?"

Abel smirks. "You need to specify," he says. "In the month? Year?"

I roll my eyes. "Throughout your whole life," I tell him.

Abel runs his hand over his facial hair, thinking. He huffs. "There's too many, I can't count," he says, looking back at me and smiling and I look at him, disgusted. "My turn, where's the weirdest place you've had sex?"

I try to think of the weirdest place I've had sex, but I can't seem to think of anything. "The only place I have sex is in the bedroom, Abel," I say.

"Drink," Abel says.

"What?" I ask. "I answered the question, though."

"My game, my rules," Abel says, shrugging and I shoot him an annoyed look and drink the tequila. Able laughs when my face screws up at how strong the tequila is.

"Can we change the rules a bit?" I ask and Abel looks at me, questioningly. "How about we drink every time we answer the question."

"Good idea," Abel says, patting my thigh.

A couple of drinks in, my head is feeling all foggy and Abel looks like he's going to fall asleep.

"Your turn," I tell Abel, giggling.

"Okay," he says, rubbing his chin. He looks at me with his dark eyes, which causes me to squirm a little. "Take off your top."

I stop smiling and look at him, trying to see if he's serious. He doesn't smile or anything, he just stares back at me. "What?" I ask, frowning.

"You heard," Abel says and then rolls his eyes. "Fine. Take off your bra instead."

I look at him like he's mad. "How is that any better?" I snap and then roll my eyes. I slip my hands up the back of my top and unclasp the bra. I put my hands through my t-shirt sleeves and pull the straps down. Once I have my bra in my hand, I chuck it in his face and smile sweetly. "Happy?"

Abel catches the bra and puts it to the side, smiling. He looks at me, impressed, while I take a sip of tequila. "Very," he says slowly.

"You take off your top," I fire at him and he smirks and pulls his jumper off, only to reveal that he's wearing a vest underneath. I suck in my breath when my eyes fall on his biceps, but quickly look away. He drinks his drink and pours himself and me another.

"I think I've had enough," I mutter, feeling my head start to throb.

"One last question," Abel says and I nod, waiting for him to ask it. "Kiss me."

Smiling, I lean forward and kiss his cheek and pull away. "You didn't specify where," I tell him smartly and he smiles.

"On my lips."

Sighing, I lean forward and connect our lips, tasting the tequila on his lips. Abel's hand flies up to the side of my face and he kisses me back. The kiss becomes more heated and I feel myself starting to feel hot.

Abel pulls me on top of him and I straddle his lap, still kissing him. My hands grip his shoulders and run down his arms and they go back up to cradle his face.

Abel starts kissing at my neck and I shiver when I feel him slip his hands under my top and massage at my breasts.

"Abel," I moan, which causes him to smash his lips against mine again. I start thrusting my hips, leading to a groan to escape his mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, Abel picks me up and takes me to his bedroom.

And the rest is a blur.