Ch. ~8~ (Daniella POV)

The Witch & The Werewolf

So, this is chap 8 in Daniella's POV. I'm working on chap 9 right now so it should be up soon.

Ch. 8

[The Witch]

He's been unconscious all night. I think I might have hit him a little too hard.

"Sweety stop beating yourself up about it, you're giving me a headache." My mother said rubbing her temples.

"Sorry." But its not really my fault, he's the one that attacked me. I was just defending myself... and his father. What kind of fucked up shit is that? The guy wants me dead and I protected him from his own son. Sounds like a ass backward soap opera to me. I mean come on really? I thought the guy was supposed to protect the girl from his dad? Whatever.

I don't even know why I hit him! He just scared me so I did the first thing that came to my mind. Grabbed a branch and hit him over the head with it. Yes, maybe I should have just tried to talk to him, but he was freaking shifting right then and there and when I tried to calm him down he turned on me and tried to fucking bite me! Now I don't know about anyone else but I don't do that shit. The funny thing about it is that his dad screamed like a little girl before he fainted. Now tell me does that sound like the fearless Were king everyone thinks he is? Cause I'm having trouble picturing it.

"Oh for gods sake go wake him up!" My mother walked out of the kitchen mumbling something that sounded a lot like 'I'm gonna end up with puppies for grandkids.'

I walked up the stairs to my room and stopped at the door. Fear was still the main emotion I was feeling but I didn't know if I was just afraid of him or not. I mean I could've left him in the forest but I brought him back here, which I think really screwed up my back. I don't know why I brought him here, but something was telling to not leave him there with his father so I listened and brought him here. My mother wasn't happy but my dad thought it was just plain hilarious. He just stood in the doorway and laughed while my mom and I tried to drag Farron's fat ass into the house.

"Chicken shit!" I stuck my tongue out at my dad who was still laughing. "Danni, the poor dog's unconscious what's he gonna do to you?"

"I don't know." I hadn't told my mom or dad that he'd flipped because well my dad would've probably tried to find his dad and my mom would've tried to castrate him while he was out. I feel so loved! Haha.

"What's so funny?" I just shook my head and tried to hide my fear from my dad. See he's an empath so keeping things from him isn't easy. With a mind reader for a mother and an empath for a father I don't really get away with things.

"It'll be fine." I nodded and opened my bedroom door. He was flopped on the bed one arm over his head, feet dangling over the bottom and the other hand hanging off the edge. To say the least he looked comfy.

"Hey mutt you up?" I felt angry, he did attack me and I just brought him home like a damn pet! I think I have serious issues. "Yoohoo, I know you can hear me..... Fine have it your way." Pay back's a bitch.

My hand connected with his cheek and he shot up. His eyes went from their normal color (Did I ever say what color his eyes were?) to the menacing black they were last night. Fear coursed through my veins and I stumbled back away from the bed. "Y-Your eyes are black again."

He looked confused for about two seconds before he jumped out of the bed. My eyes lingered on his bare chest and I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks when I thought if what my mother said. But that would never happen, right?

"Where am I?" He looked around before his eyes settled back on me.

"My house. I couldn't very well take you back to yours."

"Do you have a mirror?" The look on his face confirmed that he thought he had just asked the dumbest question ever.

"Bathroom." He nodded and looked back at me confused. "The door behind you."

He walked into the bathroom and I could see him staring at himself in the mirror. It took me a few minutes before I could make myself walk to the bathroom, also. He just continued to stare his reflection and it looked like he'd figured out something but right now I just didn't care.

"I think you should leave." My heart broke saying those words and I wanted nothing more but to take them back, but I couldn't, I wouldn't.

"You want me to leave?" He didn't look at me, just kept looking at himself in the mirror.

"Yes, I think that would be for the best." I whispered, because I was sure if I spoke any louder he would know I was lying.

Farron turned around and I shifted my gaze to the floor. I don't think I could meet his gaze without crying.

"No you don't. You don't want me to leave, do you?" I nodded. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you want me to leave."

I took a deep breath, I should have known this was coming. " I want you to leave, Farron. I'm not yours." Anger crossed his features before his eyes softened, but his jaw was stiff, his hands clenched into fists at his sides.

"Yes you are." The cold, harshness of his voice caused me to flinch. And I thought I saw regret flash through his eyes. But I couldn't tell since it passed so quickly.

"No I'm not. I don't belong to you or anyone else. You need to leave, now." I kept my voice a whisper but it came out confident and strong, which were the last things I was feeling.

He took a step forward and my heart rate increased. My fear increased and I stepped back. It was like a dance that I wanted to end. I didn't think I could control my emotions if he got closer.

My back hit a wall and he stopped in front of me, not touching, but close enough for me to feel the heat coming off his body.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, Danni. But I'm not leaving. You are my mate. I don't know how or why but you are. I won't let my father get to you. Alright?" He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him, when I continued to stare at the floor. "Okay? Do you trust me?"

"Yes, that's why I'm scared. I shouldn't trust you, I shouldn't be anywhere near you." I was right and he knew it. It was wrong for me to trust him but I couldn't help it. I felt like I could trust him with my life, and that would probably get me killed.

"Trust me I know. But I'm not gonna let you runaway from me, got it? If you do I'll catch." I gave a slight smile at his attempt to make me laugh. His eyes were on my mouth and I wanted nothing more than to kiss him.

"Just do it already." I wrapped my arms around his neck, which wasn't easy since he's so damn tall, grabbed a hand full of his hair and pulled his mouth to mine.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.