Ch. ~3~

The Witch & The Werewolf

Ch. ~3~

[The Witch]

~Daniella~

Why me? I mean I know I don't exactly listen or anything but really?

I stared at the future Were prince who was completely naked. I couldn't move and it wasn't because I was afraid it was because he was completely gorgeous.

"Who are you?" He asked getting out of the water. Oh, why did he have to do that?

"That is non of your business." I snapped looking everywhere but him, because I was having a very hard time not looking down.

"Do I have to tell you the laws, witch?" He took a step forward and I stepped back.

"With all do respect, your highness. I know the laws and there is no law that says I have to tell you my name."

He looked taken back that I knew that. "No but the laws does state that you are to do as a Were says." He took another step forward.

"In case you haven't noticed I don't exactly follow the rules." I saw him nod from the corner of my eye and before I knew it I was pushed against a tree with his body pressed against mine.

"You should." He ran his nose along the side of my throat making me shiver.

"....." All of a sudden I couldn't find my voice. I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach, or what I thought were butterflies. I've never been this close to a boy before and this feeling was so new, and it scared me.

"Now tell me, what is your name?" His voice was so close to my ear, his breath fanning my face, and his body fit perfectly against mine.

I shook my head. If I told him my name then I would most likely be beat for being out past curfew.

"Please tell me. I won't turn you in." Something in his voice made me trust him no matter what he was.

"Daniella."

[The Werewolf]

~Farron~

"Daniella." She whispered her name almost afraid.

And she was afraid, I could smell it on her. I could also smell that she was getting aroused by the way we were pressed together.

"My name is Farron." I ran my nose along the side of her throat again, enjoying her scent.

She smelled so different from anyone I had ever met. It was like lilacs and vanilla mixed with something else that I could put a name to.

I could tell what she was from the moment I saw her but it took me a few seconds to recognize her face.

She was the beauty I had been watching and thinking about. Seeing her up close made me realize that there was no way to describe her. She looked so fragile and small and yet she held herself with such power. She was gorgeous and yet chose to where boys clothing and she let her hair cover her face.

"I need to get home." She said trying to squirm out of my grip.

"You can leave if you meet me here tomorrow night."

She looked up at me with her eyes wide.

"B-But tomorrow is the full moon."

"Unless you want me to turn you in..."

"Fine." She got out of my grip and ran back the way she came.

"Goodnight, Daniella."