Ch. ~6~

The Witch & The Werewolf

Here's Ch.6 I tired making this one a little longer.

Ch. 6

[The Witch]

Water calms me, Don't ask why because honestly I have no idea. It may be because I'm a Water Witch or just may be me, but either way it does. I've always loved being in the water but being a Witch means I can't always have what I want. It confuses me some times but I just don't bother asking my mother and father anymore its useless.

Right now I'm sitting in the bathtub swirling the water around. It would probably look normal if it weren't for the fact that the water is suspended in mid air.

Now usually water calms me like I said but now however nothing can calm my nerves. I have an hour before I'm supposed to meet Farron at the lake. But for some odd reason I don't feel afraid about seeing him I feel like I'm going on a date.

You know how you get all nervous and keep checking your outfit, that's how I feel. Its odd because I should be wondering if he will turn me in but I'm not. Something inside me is saying he wouldn't turn me in. That he wouldn't let anyone hurt me, which is just stupid.

I better change.... what am I supposed to wear!?!

Oh lord I'm going to see the damned werewolf prince and my biggest worry is what to wear!!

"Danni, honey I know you like the water but if you don't get out now I have a feeling Farron is going to come her looking for you." My mom said through the door but how did she know?

"Mind reader, darling." She said triumphantly before I heard her footsteps going down the stairs.

"Damn it." My mom's a mind reader and well you have to have a mental shield up around her all the time unless you want her to know everything you're thinking.

[The Werewolf]

What am I supposed to wear? I mean am I supposed to dress up or just dress the way I usually would? Gah, there is something wrong with me. I think all of these girl talks my mom's been having with me have gone to my head.

I shouldn't be worrying about what to wear should I? Its not like I'm going on a date so why should I worry about my clothes? Ugh, this is just too confusing. Maybe I should just go in my birthday suit? She's already seen me naked so why not? Ha, I'd love to see her face if I did. It'd be so funny.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!"

"Honey, is there a reason you're up here cussing at your reflection?" My mom asked poking her head in the door.

"I don't know what to wear." I said blushing slightly.

"Aw, how cute! Ok so where exactly are you meeting her?"

"The lake."

"Farron! The lake during a full moon! You know there will be Were's all over there! Are you trying to get the poor girl killed!?" She screeched, its a good thing my dad wasn't home.

"No! I wasn't thinking when I said for her to meet me there!" Shit, I'm a moron! I was too caught up in her scent that I kinda forgot tonight was the full moon.

"Well you better make sure nothing happens to her, because if it does I will personally kick you ass for her mother." She threatened.

"Wait, you know her mom?"

"Yes, we grew up together." She waved her hand in the air dismissing the subject but I was still confused.

"Really?"

"Yes, honey you know I'm human. Her mother was one of my closest friends. That is until I met your father." She looked upset about this fact.

"Why?"

"Really? You are going to ask why I couldn't be friends with a Witch when I was mated to a Were?"

"Oh, right." I shook my head of the thoughts and went back to rummaging through my closet.

"Honey just wear what you normally do. I highly doubt Daniella's have as much trouble as you are." After she left I threw on a random black t-shirt and some faded jeans.

Tonight is going to be very interesting.

(I was gonna stop here but...)

[The Witch]

Where is that little mutt!?! I've been here for over a half hour and he still isn't here! I swear to god if he's set me up I'm gonna kick his ass!

'Ha, good luck with that!' Urgh, how come your inner voice always comes out when you need it the least?

'Bitch!'

Do I look like a female dog to you?

'You want the truth or a lie?'

Lie to me.

'No, no you don't.'

Ugh!

"Ahem." I turned around and missed judged the distance between us because when I did I came face to face with his chest. An the t-shirt he was wearing didn't hide his sculpted abs at all.

"What took you so long? You know just because I'm a Witch doesn't mean that I don't have things to do and-"

"Are you done rambling because of my hotness?" He asked smirking.

"No." His smirk grew. "No I meant-!"

He chuckled and ran his hand up and down my arm leaving goosebumps in its wake.

"Its fine I have that affect on a lot of girls." I glared and that just caused him to smirk again. Is that all this boy does??

"Whatever. So what did you want?" I snapped pulling away from him. This boy was so not good for my hormones.

"How often do you come out here?" He was not oblivious to my being uncomfortable and from the look on his face he was enjoying it.

"Often."

"Come on, Daniella." He sighed and when I looked at him, big mistake by the way, he looked frustrated.

"Whenever I can sneak out of the house." I turned my gaze from his chest and to the water.

"Daniella?" I love the way he says my name. Whoa, where did that come from?

I felt myself getting lost in the water and when that happens only I can bring myself back. Its like its another dimension where I can relax and don't have anyone there to bother me. Its my happy place.

[The Werewolf]

What the hell is wrong with this girl? I was trying to ask her questions so I could protect her if she decided to sneak out here again and she just starts glowing. And yes I did say glowing. Its freaky.

Her skin is tinted blue like the water and her hair started flowing like it would under water. All together she looks gorgeous.

"Farron? What are you doing out here and-Whoa!"

Oh fuck.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.