"I-I made...a stew." He said. He was still red and refused to look at anybody. Sebastian set the tray in the table and put a bowl in front of everybody.

"W-what is this?" I asked. The thing in front of me was not stew, I doubted it was edible, much less food.

"It looks delicious young master..." Mey-rin choked out.

I looked around and saw everyone was a little green from looking at the food.

I picked up a spoon and swirled around, what looked like, a potato in the thick brown gloop that could be described as broth. I'm sure it tastes better than it looks....and smells.

"Oy! T-this is delicious..." Bard said loudly. He picked up another spoonful and shoved it in his mouth before running out of the dining room.

"Seems Bard likes it..." I mumbled.

I glanced at Ciel. "Sebastian, why don't you try a bowl too?" I pushed a bowl and spoon towards him.

"I guess should try it too..." I can barely believe he knows how to use a stove. I dug my spoon in the bowl and pulled out stuff that might've once been carrots, potatoes, and meat.

Please let this be edible, I prayed and I shoved the spoon in my mouth.

After gagging into my napkin and chugging down a glass of water I was finally able to see again.

I looked up to see the worried faces of Finni and Mey-rin. Maybe I overreacted just a little.

"You don't have to eat it if it's that bad..." Ciel muttered and snatched the bowl away from me.

"Shut up...I never said it was bad, I just got something stuck in my throat." I said angrily and took Sebastian's bowl. He wasn't gonna eat anything anyway.

I ate everything in the bowl and choked down the brown-gloopy sauce.

"G-great...Soo good." I coughed out. I shot a glance at Finni and Mey-rin and they started eating too.

Needless to say we all got sick...

***

"Ciel, time's almost up. You can take off that outfit now." Sebastian had carried me to my room and now I was happily under a pile of blankets.

"I'm sorry I had you make dinner..." I said. I mostly felt bad about getting everyone sick.

"...I'm sorry you had to eat it." He finally said.

"You're right, it was pretty terrible." I grinned and my ears and tail came out.

"Fine. You'll never have to eat it again!" He huffed and turned away from me.

"Aww...c'mon Ciel." My tail swished against his leg. "I'm sorry...for being honest."

"As the head if the Phantomhive family I shouldn't have to take this from you, I don't even know why I continue to talk to you."

"You talk to me 'cause I'm awesome."

"Sure." He turned to leave.

"Hey! I still have..." I looked at my phone. "Two hours to make you do stuff!"

He sighed and turned back around. "And what kind of 'stuff' would you have me do?"

I grinned.

***

"Hmph...stay still Ciel!"

"No-! Amelia, get off!"

"I....said...stay still!" I yelled and tackled him. He landed with an omph on the bed under me.

"Fine!" He stopped thrashing and went still.

"Good," I glanced t the clock,"but now I only have an hour and a half left."

He glared at me. "Don't look at me like that, next time don't fight back!"

"Next time? Next time?!" He scoffed. "There will never be a next time."

"Don't count on it sweetie." I winked and layed down. "Ok, now shut up and be quiet. You have to stay here for an hour and a half or until I fall asleep."

He shook his head. "I don't get you...Why do you want me to stay here with you?"

I curled up next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "It gets lonely sometimes...ya know?"

"No." And I fell asleep.

A/N: I finally updated! Hope you liked the chapter! Comment and vote and such if you have time. I wouldn't mind feedback...