-14-

-14- 

"Hmm...tempting offer Sebastian." I smirked. "But I'm not that eager to lose my soul yet." He offered me a contract and I can't believe I actually refused him. Something's wrong with me.

He sighed and shook his head. "Very well, but the offer always stands."

"I'll let you know if I ever change my mind." I winked and and turned to watch the door. What was taking him so long?!

***

"Aww~ OH MY GOD!" I started laughing when Ciel came in. He was wearing it. He was actually wearing a dress! Again. A grin stretched across my face and I doubled over laughing. 

"I forgot to tell you," I said, wiping tears off my face. "That's the easy part of what you're gonna be doing. You'll also be..." I paused for dramatic effect. "...waiting on everyone." 

His eyes went wide. "You mean...be an actual servant?" 

"Why yes, sweet Ciel will be acting like a servant for the remainder of the day." I smirked, Ciel gave me a look that was anything but sweet. I loved it.

"You..." He shook his head and glared at me, a sign of his complete and utter defeat, or so I like to think. I think I'm turning into a sadist....or I am one. Eh...whatever.

"Shush...time's almost up anyway so you won't be doing it for long. First, you will...Sebastian, help me out here." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Uh-huh...perfect." I grinned and turned back to Ciel. "First you'll make dinner. For everyone, I think that's about six people. It make take a while so you should get on that." He was so pissed.

"Oh and call me 'Mistress'." I added, this would probably never happen again.

"Y-yes M-mistress." He said and slowly walked to the kitchen.

I watched him go and leaned toward Sebastian to whisper to him. "Is it just me or is Ciel is kinda hot when he's mad?"

"It's not just you."

"What? Sebastian...?" I raised my eyebrows in question.

"Elizabeth thinks so too."

"Ugh...of course she does." I would've liked it better if Sebastian said he thought Ciel was cute or something.

***

"Oh, I can't wait to see what the young master makes!"

"Bloody 'ell, who would've thought master could cook?"

"Well I think it's wonderful, almost like a party!" Mey-rin squealed happily.

I, of course, told everyone about the 'little game' and they seemed so excited. Everybody was sitting down at the dinner table eagerly waiting for Ciel.

I sat at the head of the table, where Ciel usually sat, and sipped a smoothie (I had Sebastian make it). I felt like a mob boss or a pirate, someone really important.

"Sebastian, go check on Ciel. I'm actually getting worried he might've gotten hurt peeling a potato or something..."

"Right away-"

"Dinner's done."

"Oooh..." Everyone said at the same time. They all watched as Ciel came in carrying a giant silver tray. I think it took three seconds for them to burst out laughing. That's three more seconds it took me.

He turned bright red and he was trembling so much he almost dropped the tray, luckily Sebastian caught it.

"So Ciel," I asked when the laughter died down a little. "What'd you make for us?"