-13-

-13-

"How may I serve you, Mistress?" I barely heard his words, I was to focused on looking at him.

"...Seb-" I struggled to say something but nothing came out. My eyes went wide with excitement and fear.

The Sebastian that wore coat-tails and made a kick-ass chocolate cake was almost completely gone, almost.

He still looked like Sebastian, just darker, more primal. Like an animal... A really evil leather-wearing animal.

My gaze slowly traveled over his black knee high leather boots to the tight black leather pants he was wearing. I was starting to think he had some sort of leather fetish that no one knew about.

My eyes traveled further upward to his chest. He was shirtless, his pale muscular chest was covered in black swirling tattoos. They were wrapped around his chest, curving around his nipples and wrapped around his arms. He had neatly folded black wings coming from his back and silver studs in his ears.

He looked hot. Terrifying, but hot.

 "Amelia?" I saw, what might've been, concern flash through his dark red eyes and I snapped out of my little daze.

"Sebastian, you look...different. " I finally got out. He took a step forward and I noticeably flinched. He stopped and a strange emotion flashed across his face. Pain, regret, guilt? I don't know...

"I'll change back now." He turned around and flexed his wings, spreading them out slightly. 

"Wait!" I yelled, my eyes still fixed on his wings. 

"Am- Mistress?"

"Save everyone the trouble and just call me Amelia, like you normally do." I was beginning to act more like myself and rolled my eyes.

He turned back around. "What can I do for you Amelia?" 

"Carry me..." I bit my lip slightly. "You can fly right? I wanna try..."

He stared at me and moved closer, this time I stayed perfectly still and waited for his reply. "Are you sure?"

"I've always wanted to fly..." My ears and tail popped out. "Please?" My tail started twitching nervously, betraying my feelings. 

He reached out and grabbed my wrist. His cold hand made goosebumps on my skin. "Of course." He pulled me forward and I stumbled into his arms. Suddenly we were outside, flying.

I clawed at his chest and curled my tail around his waist trying not to freak out. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on for dear life as he rose higher in the air. "What the fuck you sadistic fucking demon!" I yelled.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around me, making me feel a little safer. Sweet sweet life, I don't wanna die so young! I didn't even get to flip off Claude! (He's from the 2nd season). "God dam-" My breath caught when I looked around.

He had flown above the clouds, the sky was etched with pale pinks and oranges, the beginning of sunset.  It was so pretty, I'd never seen anything so pretty. Even the view from planes weren't so pretty. Or cold. I shivered and I held tighter to Sebby, not that it helped. He was as cold as stone, and just as hard. I was seriously tempted to squeeze his arms. 

"Satisfied Amelia?" Sebastian asked after a few minutes of flying. I could only nod, I was still in awe from flying next to clouds. 

He slowly began flying down, letting me get one last glimpse of the sunset. "Well that was nice..." I said when we were on the ground again. 

"I'm glad you liked it...Close your eyes again." He turned around and I put a hand over my eyes. Why was I obeying him again?

"You can open them." Sebastian, regular Sebastian, was back. Same spotless old coat-tails and white gloves, all traces of Sebby 2.0 gone. I sighed, I kinda missed the psychotic-demon version of him. If I didn't think he'd snap my neck if I teased him I wouldn't mind having him around more. 

"Thanks-" I began to say until I heard yelling. I turned around to see Ciel, angrily stomping toward me. 

"AMELIA!" He yelled. He stood inches away from me, face flushed. What the hell happened to him? "What- What was on my bed?!" He said though clenched teeth. 

I gave him a confused look before I figured out what he was talking about. I grinned and batted my eyes innocently. "Oh...that." He glared at me, trying to look angry...It wasn't really working when his face was the shade of a tomato. "You remember our agreement? You have to anything I say for 24 hours..."

"Thats-! I will not wear it!" 

I stiffled a laugh. "Ciel, honey" My voice dripped with sarcasm. "It's not like I'm asking you to wear the same cutesy maid outfit I was forced into and be a servant for a day. Oh wait...I am." I ruffled his hair like he was some spoiled kid...actually, he sorta is. 

"Why would I do that?!"

"It's good for your character?" I offered up helpfully. 

"You can't make me wear it..." He said defiantly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh yeah-" I smirked. "You forgot I have a demon butler. And he can make you."

His eyes flicked across Sebastian who stood behind me. "He wouldn't..."

"I would master, today I belong to Amelia so I'm afraid I would have to force you." I smiled and silently dared Ciel to still refuse the outfit, I'd love to force Sebastian on him. I meant that purely in a non-sexually fantasy way, I added mentally. That ship already sailed, sunk and caused thousands of Sebby-Ciel fans to break down.

"R- fine..." He choked out and stomped away.

"God, that is awesome! I gotta get myself a demon butler!" I laughed while Ciel's short silhouette disappeared. I looked at Sebastian pointedly to find him already staring at me.

"That...can be arranged."

A/N: *cough cough* This took forever to write! I'm lazy and apparently only when I'm agonizingly in pain can I actually update!! (·_·) I hope  you enjoyed this sorta-chapter!