Ch 11 Back At The Town Of Beginnings

Yuui's POV

It's been I long time since I have last seen Kirito, it's been long enough for him to fall in love and get married at least. I'm actually on my way to meet him and Asuna in the town of beginnings since they found a little girl called Yui which is pretty much my name which I find quite funny. After arriving I waited because I knew I was early anyway, but luckily​ I didn't have to wait long because they came a little early too "Oi!! Onii-san Asuna over here!!!" I yelled waving my hands around "oh! Hey Yuui" Kirito said walking up to me with Yui on his back "Hehe hey well let me say congratulations and now let me see da beautiful child!" I said running behind Kirito to see Yui looking at me "Hey Yui how are you? I'm Yuui by the way which means we have the same name! Cool right?" I asked holding out my hand with a smile "Y-yeah" Yui said grabbing my hand and shaking it lightly before I walked over to Asuna "hey! I haven't seen you for years! Why is that!?" I said with an angry face "Haha Gomen Yuui!" Asuna said laughing a bit "anyway let's be on our way to see if Yui remembers anything around here" Asuna continued before walking off with us following behind her. After quite some time walking around we heard some yelling "Pay up!" One of the 'guards' said, ' oh ho ho this is going to be fun ' I thought before nodding​ at Asuna and Kirito as to tell them I got it, I quickly jumped from the buildings sides before jumping on one of the guards head and landing Infront of them protecting the children behind me which are only one or two years younger than me. I was soon followed my Asuna and Kirito but they didn't do it as fancy as me "did you have to show off?" Kirito asked "Onii-san you should know good impressions count but putting the beside.... what the hell are you people doing" I said the last bit with Venom dropping from every word and had a real pissed off face on "T-they need to pay their tax!" One of the said bravely "Ok! Well let's have some fun shall we?" I said changing into a smile before walking towards them "how about this!" I continued while hitting him with my sword too fast that not even I could see what I was doing of course I knew what I was doing though, "so how about we do that again since I'm only a 'Child' and I need to pay my 'tax' right? How about you try and make me!" I said poking my tongue out at them before they scrambled to their feet apologizing for being rude to 'The Young Legend' and left "Wow that was so cool miss!" Said one of the kids said running up to me, they were only an inch or so shorter than me "Not really! At least not with lots of practice and a reputation as good as gold!" I said leaning down opening my arms for a hug "how about you do me a favour and give me a hug! I haven't had one for too long!" I said keeping my arms open "Ok!" They all shouted before hugging me, "Thanks! That was great!" I said just after we pulled away. I noticed Yui looking at the sky with her hands reaching up before she fainted, luckily Asuna caught her before she hit the ground, the lady said we could follow her and put Yui in a bed at her place, which we accepted.

So I'm focusing on doing short Chapters but more of them! But anywho I think this is it for today! Bye!

Word count : 647