Ch 10 [¡Short Chapter!]

Yuui's POV

We had finally finished helping Silica out with getting the flower for Pina before the god damn red players came "Silica stay back and let Kirito and I deal with this" I said with a peace sign and a smile "O-ok" she said stepping back "so your here to pk yet another person? That's low" I said steping forward with Kirito right beside me "Get them!" The leader said pointing her sword at us, because having low leave people try and kill us is going to work, after hitting us Kirito explained that his level is 78 and how much it regenerates per 10 seconds. "So let's just say I'm just a couple of levels higher than Kirito more or less" I said with a smirk, while they were looking at me Kirito broke a teleporter that made them teleport to the prison. I starting walking untill Silica stopped me "yeah?" I said turning around "if your level is higher than Kirito what level are you?" Silica asked letting my hand go "Simple it's level 87! Surprise!" I said smiling "cool!!" Silica said jumping up and down "haha ok calm down and come on Onii-san!" I said running up to Onii-san and pulling him along. After we had a talk and ate some cake we all split up and went our separate ways. A couple of days have passed and there are already rumours that Kirito and Asuna are working together to find how someone got PKed in a safe area, but I decided I would stay out of it considering its easier for me.

Ok! This was a short Chapter for a reason and that's because I'm hoping to do a bit of a time skip from now until a surprise time! But yes sorry for the short Chapter but I am doing more today so it should be fine!

Word count : 319