Just as the clock strikes 8.00 am, I went out of the room after turning all the electric appliances off.

"Hurry up!" I heard Jimin called out and I knew I had to skid my way through these pile of stairs. Then when I almost reached the far end of the stairs, I accidentally skipped one and made me slipped on the other, making me lost my balance and my body was getting ready for an impact.

"Ahh!" I practically screamed with wide eyes. Jimin looked too appalled to know what-what was coming from and had already in position to catch me.

At first I already had a grasped of his uniform collar but unfortunately, fate has its own plan, I still lost balance and fell onto the floor along with Jimin.

Jimin who was as if already knew this was going to happen, quickly wrapped himself around me and fell onto his back.

We both groaned due to the excruciating pain and I could barely breathe. Not to mention Jimin who was already choking up. I quickly got off him and made an apologetic look.

"God.. how many pounds are you" He said through gritted teeth in a sarcastic way.

----------

During the car ride, I've been thinking about the yesterday's event. So far I've never seen a grim reaper in my life and if they really exist, I should've seen them long ago.

That's not just it, I even saw Taehyung as one of them when one of them approached me in a too close distance. I shook my head and tried to make a reasonable explanation for this. Maybe I should ask him?

Soon when I and Jimin arrived at the front gate of the school, we got out as usual but this time, that is so not happening. Students from our school swarmed from all directions and were staring us going out of the same car.

Jimin, looked as if he knew this was happening, seemed so laid back about this as he walked to the school's gate.

"Can't your see everyone is staring?! Try to cover me up" I said in a low whisper only him could hear but he just smirked.

"Why should I?"

"Because I have someone special that I have to keep his heart," I said in the most sarcastic way. He knew who I meant and it was Taehyung so he rolled his eyes and walked off, leaving me dumbfounded.

"I swear you son of..-!" I muttered in seethed before someone rested its hand on me.

I turned to look around to see who it was and boy I was so happy to see the love of my life Taehyung. But what I saw was the unexpected one. He has the you're-dead expression mixed with you're-mine-what're-you-doing-with-him.

But all I could do was.. put an apologetic smile. Damn, I'm so dead right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AHHHH IM SO SORRY FOR THE MESSED UP SCHEDULE UPDATE.

But worries no more! *put on a superman's outfit with his fabulous panties* I'm here to still try my best to update once a week!

But.. there are some certainties.. even way, I'll try to avoid that ^^

Want a dedication? Just + vote on this chapter + or + add it to your reading list (if you haven't) + or + comment anything you feel like to +

Ps, your dedication WILL be on the next chapter so don't misunderstand ~ ^^

Dedications ;

_JYULISSA_

AvilGhope8

BaefromIncheon36

Intoyvu

Sophie_Anime

kimmytaehyvng

purplerainbow23

SpongeShook

kookie_bini

u_gotnojams_but_ido

IssaEddyJoeHenry

hhwayoung_

bangtailsonyoudone

Kira_t10

JungHobie1994

Teddy298

TzuyuBias

IIJazminIIx

suganis1999

AreumKim1

Kaotic173

AraChoi

kookiebts184

kimbumie

JustASpoonfullOfSuga

BossMin0422

s_gracepuno

nellythemonster

mindlesssoul

Taesharkuss

K_dechen

jx1iet

JeonieSica_97

3_Kim_Mari_10

anime_maniac1188

Alisu&

justdzi

LelhchhunJeon143

__swagyGiRl

EDITED 26/3/2019