Part:06 The Plan

Sorry being so lateeee.
But I'm back, now be at ease.

This morning shen yue wake up very early.
with xiao bing assistance he take a bath, brush his hair and put on some light make up.
draped on his thin body was a beautiful red robe especially on the shoulder part was very loose exposing the pale white skin stains in pinkies due of the hot bath.
his uncomfortable can be seen but he still choose to wear the dress.

Stepping down the carriage supports by xiao bing he arrived at the king mansion. where he seek audience from the king.
Entering the mansions shen yue spot a familiar face, the face of the guard which sent the gift the other day while exchanging a small bow with the the man. he's told to wait in the great hall where the master is coming soon.
clenching his fist he mentally prepare himself for any kind of outcome.

King Wen POV.
Just now a servant come reporting to me someone seek audiences with me,even in doubt i decide to meet anyways.
approach to the hall the view almost take my soul away.
it's him my dear goddess not able to contain my joy,i fasten my step while slowly stand close to him.
"shen yue greeting king Wen,hope your highness can forgive shen yue rudeness coming here uninvited".
my god his voice was luscious i can wait to strip those sexy cloth and have him moan under me.
"hahaha,it's alright i won't blame you.but it's something matter?". I ask him with gentle soothing voice fear to scare my little kitten.
when he said he's specially come to thank me for my help the other day's.
After assuring it alright i invite him to take a walk.
in the middle of the way he held his head feeling abit dizzy so i guide him to rest in the room.

Shen Yue POV
When i meet him i purposely use my gentle voice to speak with him.
after state my intentions for coming he invited me to take a walk in his garden just when he was talking happily i know now was the right moment to carry out my plan.pretending to feel dizzy i manage to make him support me to a room just right the moment heading to the bed i feign to trip my feet and fall on top of the bed right to his broad chest.that instant i can see the lust on his pupil.pretend to stand i rub my self with his abdomen i can feel his shudder. Standing up i unconsciously reach the part between his two leg this time i know there's to way to retreat.the next seconds i realised i already pin down to the mattress.

King Wen POV
When both of us trip down his soft hand touch something he wasn't suppose to touch to triggering the switch of my body.
not thinking twice i pin him down below me senseless ravishing his litte mouth.
When i pull away a string of saliva connected visibly between us.
i strip him of his cloth while he haven't regain his strength yet.trailing down from his collarbone i nip his delicate skin and suck his two pink plump nipples he let out of sweet moan not resistant can be seen.when he said."please be gently this my first time".
With teary eyes the beast inside me take over.
not wanting to waited anymore i fuck him raw even i want to gently prepare him but my erect little brother cant wait any longer plunge in with all strength he scream out but later turn to ecstasy moan "ahn.....unh.....a~~~~ah....slower please!."beg him .
when i reach my climax for the many time he panting and said"it's so warm....un....ah.h.h~~it feel good ".and collapse on the bed.taking all the trouble i clean him personally not wanting another person touch on him and tug him in cover with my self cuddles with each other.

To be continue

Have you check my other story yet?
If you haven't then check it now.