part:02 capital of Shen

I don't own the pic!!
The pic belongs to certain male cosplayer that's i found 😊😊😊
I thinks he suit xiao bing character 😆😆😆

3rd person POV

The sun was starting to set in the capital yet the bustling crowd never cease along the street.

Under the dim light of the street lantern two man wearing cap can be see pulling their horse leisurely taking stroll heading to the main palace gate.
The man was no other than Shen yue and his loyal guard Xiao bing.

Since he join the emperial army,as long as can remember he was place under the responsibility to take care the well being of his master the 5th prince.

More than a guard,xiao bing is like a close friend of the 5th prince .
All of his life was devoted and solely for one purpose and thats was protecting the 5th prince of his.

The 18 years old xiao bing join the army at young age with his father encouragement.with his talented martial art he was  promoted very quick and catch the eyes of the emperor and bestow with high positions till appointed to accompany the 5th prince on his journey .

All of his life he never have regretting letting go his high rank position and become the mere guard yet he regret didn't meet the prince earlier.
Only with the prince he can enjoying the real meaning of his youth the meaning of having fun and exploring the endless world along his master.

Today he and his master returning home yet he sense a very odd aura around the surroundings of the prince.this unfamiliar aura certainly different from those stalker and pervert he encountered along the journey.

It's doesn't seem dangerous
Just his heart won't calm of fearing something bad occuring.

Few step ahead is the palace gate
Xiao bing take a glance at his prince.the prince was somehow looks delighted but slightly sad.after few days rushing on the way xiao bing clearly knew his prince is tired.

Shen yue face is abit pale and fatigue can be seen under his eyes xiao bing wish he can listen to him and rest a while but the prince refuse to do so. without delaying any longer they enter the palace .

Stepping inside the main hall the prince's and the emperor all can be seen waiting impatiently to meet shen yue
After the servant announced shen yue arriving ,all the impatience turn to happiness .
all the prince's was chatting happily and after the dinner the prince's return to their own respected palace mansion to get some rest, so do shen yue .

After reach the mattres shen yue dismisses the servant  and drift to his sweet dream ,
Sleeping comfortably in his quarter.wondering what kind of interested things gonna happening tomorrow.

Another short chapter😐
But dont worry i gonna try my best to write another longer chapter tomorrow
.

P.S many thanks for reading my story ,feel free to tell me my mistake☺☺☺(bow)

By:K