part:03 sadness

Pic of shen yue 😀😀
I know i have drag this too far from this pointless intro,I'll try my best to make it more interesting! !

*Dream*
Servant was crying and screaming running for their life
No one has ever predict in this  grand worship ceremony night ground where the feast was  held in the blink of eyes turning into bloody scene
Shen palace was under the enemy sneak attacks
Even though our military army was never weak but without any preparedness we suffer a great lost .
I lost my kingdom,my country even saw my royal brother and royal relative being slaughter with my own eyes.
A scene that i shall never forget and engraved in my heart.
Their screaming still echoing in my head.
*End of dream*

Shen yue POV

I abruptly awake from my sleep,in this three month i barely able to sleep at night without my nightmare company.

I gaze to the down street from my room from second floor of Yi Xiang lou (name of prostitution house).
This place has been my home since three month ago.

Three months ago i manage to escape to the neighbourhood kingdom but collapse from my injury and one of the lady of Yi Xiang lou save me and brought me home

To escape any suspicious and the risk of being catch bearing my wanted state i pretend lost my memory

The lady was kind enought to gave me shelter and let me play the Qin to earn my living expense.
No matter how hard to live i had to continue living for all the people who loves me and wish for my well being.as longer i didn't sell my body anything is fine but staying in a famous prostitution house i sometimes can't escape a harassment from the customers of Yi Xiang lou.
Endure..endure as longer as i can endure.

I know i have to think a way to get my revenge but the new ruler of my Shen kingdom is not a ordinary person beside i cant bring down a kingdom with some little skill and trick i had.
Most important now is keep alive,walk a step see a step.
For now i trully regret for not listening to brother and skip my lesson about kingdom political and war.

"Xing er....xing er..!!.
I broke from my trance as one of the sister calling for me i know it's time to perform.
i rush to down stairs.
Since they think i have amnesia so i can't say my real name thus let them call me xing er and without noticing i have get used of this name.

Once i reach the stage i slightly bow to the audience and raise my hand smoothly play the Qin while few of the house lady seductively move their slender body to perform the dance.very alluring and beautiful.

The dance have finally reach the end smoothly and we excuse ourself to the back stage,suddenly my wrist was grab by a man.i try to struggle but all in vail that person simple too strong.
"Please...mister!.let go off my hand,it hurt".i said while glaring.
"Oh..!!.excuse my rudeness i simple can't get enought of those beautiful finger of your.dont know if i have a honour to hold it for more.. longer..? the man said wickedly smilling at me while he add his another hand to rub my hand.
I glare in disgust simple to disgust
i know i have a feminine face just i never know such face can gave me so much trouble this time.
My patience reaching its end when his hand reach to touch my waist.thus
Preparing to raise my fist but before i can raise it
The hand on my waists is gone and i can see that man stumble falling on his but .

"Pufff.....ahahaa......" .
I can't hold my laughter it too funny to see a adult falling on his but.he deserve it .
Seeing that pig running away at the same time i can't help but to sigh in relief.

Turning my back i wish to thank the person who help me only to catch his silhouette turning out the front door.
"Sigh" forget it since he already gone I'll save for later and then i retreat back to my room.

Another person POV

Today's weather was pretty nice.sunny day but not too hot

Once in a while escaping my duty and leisurely enjoy my day is quite nice really.
Passing from store to another store if the street.

all of the sudden a beautiful instrument sound invade my ear drum.quicken my pace i arrive in front of prostitution house

From outside manage to saw the dancer perfectly move their body.not bad but compare to the dancer from the palace it's not interested enough to catch my attention.

Sitting down then have my guard order a pot of tea.
Well the tea taste pretty good from three rate prostitution house.

Once again i focused back to the instrument player from afar i can see a very slender finger fluently playing the qin.
Finally the music end but replace by a ruckus some lowly being cause.

I sat up from my seat and approach the scene only to see those filthy hand try to touch my beauty i..i mean the qin player.without thinking twice i step out and shove those hand away later on to heard a beautiful laughter sound
i was mesmerized to see that person laughing face so pretty and pure like a goddess from a painting.
but!..ai..wait!.
His voice is very melodious but ain't it to deep for a maiden?and his chest is flat and one more his attire is not mistaking a male attire!
Ah~~~~~this cant be i actually fall for a MALE can't i?...
Badump...badump...badump.
My heart was still skipping hard too.

I had to clear my mind right now so before he notice me i had to flee definitely had to flee.

To be continued