part:04 confused

The unknown person is exactly the 7th brother of the emperor which kingdom shen yue escape to,king Wen full named xi zheng gu(Wen is a title bestow by the emperor )☺☺☺☺
Also i would like to express many thanks for the vote😄😄😄

King Wen POV

I was in daze when my personal servant call out to me.broke from my daze as i stare at the pile of documents i need to read have been pile up since the day i meet that beautiful person.

Day and night his smile often appear on my mind,my dream.

My worry head servant was fear if i fallen sick or something .yet such thing can't never be told to them.they won't understand all the torment in my heart.

Today wearing my normal attire i once again decided to visit "that"place hoping to see him again.

My heart was happy mixed in sadness what if he hate me?...ughh..i dont even want to think about it.

Sitting in the swaying carriage my mind was drift in deep thoughts till the carriage come to a sudden halt stoping in half way .not long after my servant came to inform me that's someone was fainting infront of their carriage.

Shen yue POV
Today weather was very hot but yet it didn't make my plan to stroll around suspended. Why? It because not everyday we can go out to shop but today was exception the boss was kind to give me a day off.

So no matter what atleast for today i can forget all the sad thing and enjoy being the real self of me.

Finishing strolling i was covered in sweat i have to admit today was too hot for me and then just when i decide to go back everything suddenly turn black.

King Wen POV
When everyone saying i got an extremely good luck i really thinks i had.

The person i want to see is right in front of me laying fainting right before my carriage.
then without delay i took him to one of the inn since i can't expose my identity yet.

after the doctor confirmed that its just a heat stroke i can breath in peace.
I still can't believe it he is right here laying on the bed before of me.
beautiful truly beautiful even his sleeping face is beautiful. peachy lips thats now abit pale,long eyelash, silky black hair just as if a goddess descends from the heaven.i was falling in love the urge to touch him claim him and possess him have grow stronger than first time i meet him.it's doesn't matter his gender is what i will have him in my embrace soon.I'll marry him for sure.

Shen yue POV
Gaining my conscious i slowly adjust to the light.but what in my present making my eye wide a wake.

A man a very good looking man i shall say. From his attire he is not any of those commoner.i cursing my self in my head what trouble have i gotten my self to.he is currently staring right into my eyes i have to admit his eyes was very bright and gorgeous. I was mesmerized staring into it till the sound of the cough wake me up .ahhhh i was embarrassing i bet my face was red like a blushing maiden.ugh stupid me.

Still another short chapter😊😊😊once again thankyou for voting.
P.s. i know in part 3 i post of shen yue pic in white hair .so just imagined it in black hair.